Chapter eleven: left ya brain

"You good? Why the fuck you would even asking me? " I snapped leaving my mouth slightly open and furrowing my eyebrows.

"Ok dixie I know this is really weird but... You know you were with me like the whole time when I was working on this business thing-"

"That was because I was your wife not your freaking secretary, go ask your girlfriend and stop wasting my fucking time" I cut him speaking in a monotone voice. I stood up and walked away hitting the back of his head.

He holded my hand when I hit his head. Getting a hold of my hand by his. He dragged me to sit in front of him.

"Please listen to me" He said with a innocent look.

He was so confusing. One minute he is cheating on me in front of me and the other minute he is expecting me to help him.

"Grace knows nothing about business and you know all of this. And you do.. I don't know but you are the only one I need" He said facing his lap.

" 'You're the only one I need' something I heard a lot from your ugly mouth, in what relationship I will even do anything would you? Wife? N-" I said but was stopped by Noah keeping his warm soft palms on my mouth.

"You are still my wife and would be my wife legally for a while" He spoke not removing his hands and also leaving me speechless.

He didn't removed his hands instead he made eye contact with me. He slowly moved his hands on my neck.

I felt kind of annoyed by everything he was doing.

He moved his face near my ears and he whispered "And then you can call your boyfriend too and introduced him to me. " I felt him smriking in my cheeks.

That's when I started to lightly but still quit fast to kick him in his stomach. He started to gag that I may want to call fake gag.

Dramatic ass bitch I ain't even kicking him that hard.

I kept kicking him but he kept screaming "stop screaming! " I said still kicking him but now more slower than before.

Damn how much I want to this.

He started to laugh for no particular reason, I pinched him on his arms and stopped kicking him.

He pinched me back but a bit harder. I yelped from the pain.

I slapped hardly on his arms once again and moved my legs in his lap and hid my body behind my knees in order to protect myself.

He slapped me on my legs equally hard as me. I started to slap him continuisly on all over his body. And he started to laugh and do the same with him.

At this point I couldn't control my laugh. I was slowly shifting into his lap as I folded my legs on his his waist.

And then I don't know what the fuck got me but I hugged him resting my head in crook of his neck and my hands around his neck. He was in a similar position as mine.

I stopped laughing and tried to moderate my breath. That was a moment of silence that I was adoring. He lightly kissed my neck making me have goosebumps.

After a while that mother fucker started tickling me. I was screaming and laughing uncontrollably.

I collapsed on the couch Noah still tickling me and I was trying to remove his hands.

He got in top of me as he stopped tickling me. We made a eye contact his hazel eyes meeting my black eyes.

We both dropped our faces into dead serious having a gap of few inches between our face.

I wanted to say something but I started to have hiccup. That bitch brust out laughing still in the same position.

"You are so cute" he said between his laughing as he moved his face in the crook of my neck now.

And after that there was a sound of door opening and strong perfume smell. We both immediately knew who it was. We both sighed.

And I hiccuped again.

#sadlife

"Do you know how to knock?" I said still hugging Noah.

"This is gonna be my room not yours shut the fuck up and get away from my boyfriend." She said folding her hands.

"First of all this is my house none of your so don't even try and second if you dumbitch can see then I would like you to know that your boyfriend is top of me tell him to go away." I said getting my hands away from him.

I hiccuped twice saying that. What a luck.

"Please you are the one who has forced him to get on you." She said in a annoyed irratated voice.

Is this bitch dumb,blind or stupid or all of them?

"Noah just get away from me" I said in a irratated voice motioning him to go away.

This bitch ass was getting on my nerves a lot.

He got away from me and I hiccuped again, I saw him trying to control his laugh. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Why the heck you keep coming here? this is not your house." I said folding my hands copying her action.

"Because I am his wif-" she said but stopped, I saw her having some eye communication with Noah.

What the fuck is happening here.

"Because I am his soon to be wife so I will follow my future husband where ever he goes" he said having a attitude.

After a while of me frowwing my brows she opened her ugly mouth again "I have kissed him" she said just above a whisper.

Who the fuck she thinks she is.

"Oh my god-" I said giving a dramatic effect " I have two kids with Noah" I said giving her a innocent look.

"I have cuddled with him" she said rolling her eyes.

Wow what a flex.

" Just for few months I have cuddled him for ten years honey" I said giving her a scrastic smile.

"I have gone to so many places with him" she with the same tone.

"Bitch you are new I have been with him on huge adventures and tommrow we both are going to a resort." I said smriking and leaving Noah and grace with jaws travelling somewhere and not coming back.

God knows how many times I hiccuped saying all of that shit.

I left the room with Noah following me to the living room.

"Dixie are you actually going with me!"he said with a lot of hope in his voice.

"No I am not" I said giving him a scarstic smile.

"Oh my god you are going! Oh my god you are going" he started to jump around like w child.

"Yes I am but only as your sectary now go pack your bags bitch." I said as he run to our room.

I could smell jealousy from a long distance. I smriked and followed him.

~~

"Are you sure we aren't forgetting anything?" He said closing the zip of the last bag.

"Yes" I said looking at him with a worried look.

"What is that?" He said looking around to find something.

"Left ya brain" I said with a childish smile.

He went to a straight face giving me a stare.

"What you gonna do with my brain" he said with a huge fake smile.

"Thought of eating it but it would not fill my stomach,too small" I said sucking my bottom lips in and giving him a understanding look.

His mouth was wide open once again while I internally laughed.

A/n

No cliffhanger today mfs suck my dick I am being nice.