holy shart fluff, and my little pony

Magsimula sa umpisa

~🌲~

Ok. something was definitely up with Evan. That was one thing Heidi was certain about. I mean, he's been really distant, well he's always distant, but he's been like, more distant than usual. He's been going to either Jareds everyday, or Jared's been coming to their house, and it is usually the former.

She doesnt think Evan and Jared have ever been this close, even when they were kids they mainly just hung out when a playdate had been planned. As they got older, and playdates became a thing of the past, Jared and Evan kinda grew apart. They still hung out, obviously, just not as much.

Evan has been distant for almost two weeks now. Why hasn't he been talking to Heidi? He knows he can trust her right? Maybe Heidi hasn't earned that trust though. She's barely ever home. And when she is home it's just for a quick check-in on evan and then back to work.

She hardly ever talked to Evan, so why would Evan feel like he could talk with her? Maybe she should try to prove to Evan that she was trustworthy by spending time with him? Yea. She'll do that. Plus, she got off work early today, ('early' for Heidi is 8-10pm by the way lol) so with that extra time at home she can spend time with Evan. and Jared. Since he's apparently gonna be there as well.

~🌲~

(pls dont ask why i know so much about My Little Pony)

Ok. Dating Jared was awesome. The kisses, the playful teasing the *very* aggressive flirting. Evan loved every single part of it. Evan loved Jared.

Jared was coming over today so they could continue their My Little Pony marathon. They had been going through the seasons really fast. They had just finished season 4 yesterday, and were now going to watch 'Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks'.

Evan heard the doorbell ring and quickly rushed down the hall to the door and opened it up to see (to no one's surprise) his boyfriend, Jared Kleinman.

"Hi Jared!"

"Sup Ev, its been like, so long since we've last seen each other."

"Yea, its b-been like, an hour." ( i say hour cause they saw each other at school lol)

Evan and Jared stared at each other before just bursting into laughter.

"Alright, are you ready to watch the 2nd Equastria Girls movie? Rainbow Rocks?" Jared said while waving his DVD copy of the movie.

"Of c-course." Evan said, laughing a little at the end.

Jared stepped inside and the two boys raced into the living room. Evan plopped down onto the couch while Jared put the DVD into Evans TV. Jared grabbed the remote off the coffee table and took a seat on the couch next to Evan.

The two boys watched the menu screen for the movie come up. Jared turned on subtitles and then pressed start. The movie began to play, with its epic introduction to the characters and voice actors.

Once the intro was over the actual movie began to play, with three mysterious girls singing in a diner.

"Spoopy" jareds voice in that tone interrupted the actual creepy vibes going on in the movie which caused both evan and jared to burst into laughter.

The movie continued on while Evan and Jared moved closer together, with Evan resting on Jared's shoulder, as they prepared for the absolute masterpiece they were watching.

~🌲~

They were a good portion through the movie (a little bit after the movie had started they decided to make popcorn) when that one scene with Twilight and Sunset Shimmer in the kitchen came on. (if you're cultured you know what I'm talking about