a goddess? part 2

\\TUBBO POV\\

I stop running and try to catch air i realized that i was lost. I walked and hopeing i can find my way out. I founds box it was a pretty box i go to it and open it i found a neckless "is so pretty but why is it here?" Said tubbo he grabbed it and then it glows. before he could put it back he hears something in the sky he looks up and see something or someone coming to down he hides behind a tree and see a boy with drity blonde hair and wings that looks like fire the neckless glows bright and i sees a red string going to the boy the boy turn around and sees me "oh no" said in tubbos mind.

\\TOMMY POV\\

My Crystal glows i knows that someone found the neckless. he goes down to earth and follow it as he got there he looks around "where are they?" Said tommy in his mind not until he sees a red string and turn around and see a boy holding the neckless he looks so scared and looks like he was crying "hey im not going to hurt you okay but why do you look like you been crying?" Said tommy the boy came out and said "i ran away from my mom because she abuse me" tommy goes to him and hug him "is okay your safe now".

\\TUBBO POV\\

"Safe..." Said tubbo in his mind "he feels so warm who is he and plus why is he here..?". "hey umm but who are you and why are you here" said tubbo "will you see im a god and long time ago i left a neckless here by accident human" said the boy "wait.... YOUR A GOD?!?!?!?!", "yes im a god, im the god of war and peace". "Oh btw what is your name" said tubbo "my name is theseus but you can call me tommy. What is your name?" Said tommy. "My name is toby but i like tubbo more" said tubbo with a bright smile tommy felt warm and kind around tubbo tommy smiled back. "Lets go find my town" said tubbo extending out his hand tommy grabbed his hand and they both went to find his town.

\\sorry if is short\\
\\part 3 coming soon lol\\
(This is what the box look like)

\\sorry if is short\\\\part 3 coming soon lol\\(This is what the box look like)