💕28💕

i woke up and seen that tyanna was still sleep but i didn't see mark or jay anymore .. i got up and went to bathroom to pee and then i noticed my period came on .

my mood turned real quick , ion think y'all understand how mad i got .

i took my clothes off and took a quick shower cause i felt a little dirty . during my shower i heard tyanna come in the bathroom and she did a big sigh and said "oh my god bro"

"yours came on too" i asked

"yup" she said rolling her eyes

our cycle has been the same since we first got it . she got her period first then i got mine a month later .

she walked out the bathroom and i grabbed the towel .. i hurried up and put on my underwear and bra then when i got done with that i put on sum black sweatpants and grabbed a crop top and sum socks

today was just gonna be a chill day yk

after that i walked downstairs to get food and i did not wanna eat cereal so once i seen that nobody was cooking i decided to doordash sum food .

i walked into the movie room and seen most of the kids there and they were watching a movie.

"what's wrong asia" maceii said

"my stomach hurts and i'm boutta cry" i said walking over towards mark

i sat on his lap and he just held me , he ain't even say anything .

"you okay" he whispered to me

"yes , my period just came on" i whispered back

"awww it's okay" he said rubbing my stomach

"i was boutta doordash sum ihop , what do you want" i asked him

"same thing as you" he said

i put our stuff in and ordered the food .. i was gon stuff for everybody else but they ate already and jay and tyanna said they ain't want ihop

i grabbed a blanket and me and mark was still just laying there and i was scrolling through tiktok until i finally got the notification saying that the driver was approaching with my food

i showed mark and we both jumped up and ran to the door .

i grabbed the food and he grabbed the drinks .. i grabbed the bottle of tylenol off the dresser and we went to our room . tyanna and jay was in there and i was confused as to why but ian care that much

me and mark sat on our little couch thingy and started eating . that food was so good ! i felt like ian eat in years yo .

i put on greys anatomy and we were eating and then mark asked me if we wanted to prank everybody and of course we said yea .

we were tryna figure out what prank to do until jay said we should do a drunk prank and i was like yea that makes sense !

so we started planning how we gonna do the prank and allat and we were still watching greys anatomy . we were on the plane crash episode so when i say i was crying , lorddddd them tears were dropping fr !

i told jaliyah about what we were planning on doing and she said she would help us .

we left the house at around 6 pm and then we went to get food .

mike was calling and texting us asking where we were at and we just replied and said a party then after that we ain't respond no more . we went to the movies and we watched so many movies y'all . the latest movie they had started at 11 and it was over between 1 and 2 .