Part 20

Tony: hey kid you don't have to be sorry. Look you went through hell and back and we understand that. But i have a question. Are you still connected with hydra?

Bucky: Tony!

Y/n: uhm.. no it's okay i think and um yes somehow... but they just reach me when they need to.

Tony: You have to talk to us when that happen okay? *hugs you*

Y/n: yeah of course Tony.... Sooo who is in for a movie night??

All: of course!

You sit between your dads and watch Tv until you get tired. Without noticing you snuggle up to Steve and lay your head onto his chest and take buckys hand.
For the first time in a while you feel completely safe again.

Steve looks at you while you snuggle up to him and makes himself comfortable because he knows he have to stay like that until you move away. He strokes your hair and whispers „good night baby" in your ear.

Bucky noticed it and looks at you and smile.

Bucky: good night doll

When the movie ends the avengers noticed that the three of you have fallen asleep and take a picture.

Later in the night you feel that something isn't right and wake up. You see bucky struggling to sleep so you shake him gently and try to wake him.

Y/n: dad?

Y/n: dad come on wake up!

Suddenly he wakes up and stares with empty eyes in yours.

Y/n: dad! God you scared me what's wrong?

Bucky: nothing... why are you awake?

Y/n: i felt that something was wrong so i woke up and saw you.

Bucky: omg... i'm so sorry for waking you up baby...

Y/n: nightmares?

Bucky look at you

Bucky: w-what?

Y/n: you had a nightmare... about... Hydra i guess..

Bucky: yeah... i have them a few times but normally steve would wake me and we talk about it...

You let go from Steve and went to bucky and give him a big hug and whispers into his ear

Y/n: We will get through this as a family dad. I love you.

Bucky: we will baby... we will. *wipes his tears away*

Bucky: do you want to sleep next to me?

Y/n: yes dad.

You snuggle up to him and wait for that, that he fall asleep.

You couldn't sleep anymore so you decided to do some training.

In the next morning when bucky and Steve wake up you still were busy with training.

Bucky: good morning baby.

Steve: morning babe.

They give each other a kiss

Steve: where is y/n?

Bucky: well i had a nightmare yesterday... and she woke up through it and then she went to sleep again with me but honestly I have no idea.

Steve: she should wake me up...

Bucky: Jarvis where is y/n?

Jarvis: she is in the training room sir

Bucky and Steve look at each other and headed to the training room. They watch from outside when you train your powers.

Bucky: something isn't right with her.. i can feel it...

Steve: i know i feel it too.. something is on her mind.

After your training you went to your room in which you found your dads.

Y/n: oh hey uhm... what do you need?

Bucky: what's wrong sweetie? We notice that something is off with you...

Steve: and please don't lie to us...

You sighted and sit down on your bed.

Y/n: it isn't something big it's just... it's the nightmares... i get them too.. sometimes. But yesterday when i saw dad like this... all the memories came back and I needed to turn my head off for a second.

Steve: you mean for hours in the training room?

Y/n: yeah...

Bucky: oh baby why didn't you tell me?

Y/n: because you don't need another problem.

Steve: we will always have time for you sweetie.

Bucky: no matter what.. we love you.. but we can't help you if you don't speak to us. Okay?

Y/n: okay... i'm sorry dads..

Bucky and Steve went over to you and hug you tightly.