Part 12

Pierce: yes we have.. we waited a long time till you could control your powers. And finally the day is here. You my little soldier. You don't have any clue how powerful you are, don't you?

Y/n: w-what?

Pierce and Rumlow leave your cell. They leave you in your thoughts.

Rumlow: What now?

Pierce: make the machine ready. We have to erase her memories about Steve Rodgers and Bucky Barnes. The two of them could bring her memories back so she will kill them. But first we have to train her...

Rumlow: okay.

Meanwhile with the avengers ⚠️

Steve and the others wake up. He immediately runs up to his room and see Bucky on the floor unconscious.

Steve: baby.. hey wake up. Wake up. *looks around for you in the room*

Bucky wakes up slowly.

Steve: oh thank god.

Bucky: w-what happened?

Steve: there were a big explosion. Where is
y/n?

Bucky: No... *memories about you dragged away*
No...

Steve: what happened babe??

Bucky gets a flashback of who took you. He remember hydras sign.

Bucky: Hydra... hydra has our little poor baby*tears stream down his face*

Steve: w-what? *get tears in his eyes*

Bucky: I'm so so sorry i couldn't protect her by myself...

Steve: hey.. hey look at me. This is not your fault okay? Nobodys fault. We will get her back okay?

Bucky: I hope we aren't to late...

Steve and Bucky went to the others and told them everything.

Thor: i will kill them *he is sad and mad*

Loki: get in line brother because i think there are a lot of people who wants to kill them.

Bucky stays silent...

Steve: we have to find her. Tony could you do something?

Tony: i'll try cap

With you⚠️⚠️⚠️

You are trying to break the handcuffs but they are to strong and they even hurt more when you move in them.

Pierce enters your cell and looks at you.

Pierce: okay do your job.

A few mans come inside your cell and hold You.

Y/n: get your hands off of me!

A man comes inside with a needle in his hands.

Y/n: no.. no. Please don't do this. I'm begging!

Rumlow: get it over with.

The man injected you with the serum and you feel dizzy and fall asleep. Rumlow grabs you and pulls you on the brainwash machine.
You slowly started to wake up and look around in the room. Everywhere are people with guns point at you. The doctor straps you down to the machine.

Doctor: we are ready.

Pierce: wipe her

Y/n: you don't have to do this please.

He started the machine and you feel pain all over your body. You started screaming and crying because it hurts so much. After 15 minutes of straight pain they made it away. Pierce comes over and looks you in the eyes.
You only Look emotionless to him.