Radioactive

Ximena's POV

The moment I hear that hollow scream, I spin around and sure enough, wolves were coming in through the woods, their canines bared. Naomi's eyes widened in fear, and then something came out of me, something dangerous. I screamed, 

"RUN!" And as my voice echoed through the air, a ring of fire surrounded the territory, unruly and wild. Collectie gasps filled the training field, but on my mind was only pure violence. Too many times this pack has been attacked, and I was done with it. The flames grew higher with my wrath, and the adrenaline rushed through my body, making me squirm. Naomi's mother immediately wrapped her child in her arms and started running for the village. Lorcan's mind, however, was going haywire. He was screaming orders at the warriors, and I knew that we were in trouble. How did we not know about the rogues? 

There were about five hundred wolves surrounding the field, and there were more coming. I saw my cousin's face pale at the growing wolves, and he looked at me at me with apprehension in his eyes. It was obvious that he wanted to fight, but how could he if he couldn't even bring Faolan down? 

"Mena, gimme a gun!" I hesitated before giving the order; I had been with the pack long enough to familiarize myself with every wolf so I wouldn't accidentally attack them. Mikey however has barely spent three days here. What if he accidently shot someone by accident? "Ximena, trust me!" His piercing brown eyes blazed at me, shining with determination. With a deep breath, I made a decision. 

Braden, go get my gun from my room and fill it with silver bullets. Hurry!

Yes, Luna. 

I then said to Faolan,

"Watch him and guide him. We don't need any accidents-LORCAN!" I screamed as Naomi's mother tripped, falling to the feet of our enemies. Naomi fell to the ground, tears soaking her face. I shrieked in anger, and next thing I knew, I was in front of the little girl, snarling at the wolf. The animal merely growled before it pounced, knocking my body to the ground. At the impact, I yelled from pain, but I couldn't stop. Not now. With all the strength I had, I punched him in the stomach, and to my horror, my fist ended up inside him. He howled in pain and terror, and as I yanked it out, bodily fluids and organs fell out. The wolf then fell off of me, whining. I just stood there, gazing at my hand. How had I gotten this strong? It makes no sense!

"GET THE HELL OUT, MOTHERFUCKERS!" Michaelangelo ran into the crowd, shooting the gun at his opponents; he found me on the ground, and I could see the question in his eyes. "Mena?" Trembling, I stand up and gaze at the battle around me. Was this my beginning? Was I finally a true part of the pack? He saw that look in my eyes, and to my shock, he said, "Are you ready, Luna?" Without warning, he grabbed my arm, and together we ran through the field, him shooting and me killing with my bare hands. For once, I allowed myself to run on pure animalistic instinct, and I zoned into this new self of mine. "Mena-" I was punched in the gut by a tall dark man, and I screamed as my back hit a tree. Before I could jump back up, his hand wrapped itself around my neck, and I was forced to look into his cold dead eyes. He maliciously grinned as he began to spoke. 

"So you're the human Luna everyone's talking about? Well, it doesn't seem like you can fight very well; pity. At least you have your uses though." I felt my eyes widen as he began to unclothe me; pure panic filled my mind. Of course no one was going to notice me during a fight like this! As the man began to grope my breast, my body immediately felt ice cold, alerting me of the...vision-

"Lorcan?" The woman gazed at her lover with tears in her eyes. Her hair was starting to gray, yet she still had a youthful appearance about her. She sat in his lap, wrapping her hands around the man's hair while he began to kiss her on the neck. "The dream-"

"Was a nightmare that would never happen. You forever will be my Mena, and I will be your Lorcan...no matter how much time passes..."

My eyes came back to consciousness, and for a moment, I could only breath hard. I was about forty in that one; I was going to make it out of this situation. 

"Come on, Luna! Beg for me..." The man began to take off my shirt when I woke up. Immediately I placed my nails around his hands, and with a smile, they managed to pierce themselves into his skin. He hissed in pain, but with a vicious kick to his abdomen, he let me go, and right as I was about to let him live, a pair of dark eyes pierced through me from the woods. I freeze and gaze at them; my instincts tell me to run, but something deeper inside tell me that Cadmar isn't going to kill me. 

The man was looking at me with an expectant look on his face, and I just raised my eyebrows. When he gestured to the fallen male at my feet, I realized what the point of the attack was. Without losing eye contact, I use the flames that have been threatening to ignite and burn the man alive. 

Happy?

More or less.

Lorcan's POV

When we finally eradicated the threat, I went searching for my mate. All throughout the battle, I felt my mate's thundering emotions and thoughts, but I forced myself to trust that she would be fine. I found her by a tree near the woods, silently gazing at a burnt corpse. Her eyes were stormy, the dangerous kind. As I kneeled beside her, she whispered,

"I really hate your brother." The amount of hatred in her words and voice took me aback, and I looked at my mate, realizing something happened with Cadmar. I had only truly to see the subtle trembling in her body; her hand were twitches softly. I brought the girl into my arms, and she clung on to me, crying softly. "Cadmar staged all this...the attacks and stuff...to test me. I just burnt this guy alive to prove something to him..." More tears came and I held on tighter to my love, silently promising to the Moon Goddess:

I'll Kill Cadmar before he hurts her ever again...

Alright, there is that chapter! I'm sorry for its length, but it's the been the craziest week ever! Btw, we are on #281 on werewolf! Yay! Keep on reviewing and voting us! Love you all! Btw, who doesn't wanna see cute Faolan?

~ Bella