Asher noticed his sister's annoyance. "Um, Dad, have you seen Stacey's latest designs? They look really good."

Their dad took a sip of his coffee. "I'm not really into fashion."

"My god," grumbled Stacey.

She slunked back into her chair. She gave Asher a small smile, thanking him for trying. He smiled back. Silence fell between the three of them for a couple of seconds. Then, Asher's phone rang.

Asher's eyes widened as he looked at the called id. "It's the head coach from Coastal California."

As Asher kept staring at the phone, Stacey lightly smacked him. "Answer it!"

Asher snapped back into reality and picked up the phone. "Hello? Uh, yeah yeah, this is Asher." He looked up at them and got up. "Give me one second."

Stacey watched anxiously as Asher stepped a few feet away to take the call. She had her dreams come true and she hoped her twin, someone who she was with since literally day one, would have his dreams come true as well. Even with Asher's ups and downs, he has always worked hard to get to where he is today.

Asher turned around a few moments later, a smile spread across his face. "They offered me a full scholarship."

"Yes! I'm so proud of you son!" Harold screamed and got up from his chair.

He hugged Asher and Stacey got up to hug him as well. Even though this meant her dad would be focusing even more on Asher, she didn't mind. Asher got his dream finally and that's all that mattered.

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

"You told Asher about you practicing with Spencer?" asked Stacey.

Jordan sighed. "I had to. I had to show him that I'm ready to play. JJ shouldn't be QB1 for the state championship."

Stacey was never too proud of the idea that Jordan was training when the doctor hadn't cleared him from his injury. She knew that football was a huge part of his life, so she let it slide. She would go to some trainings to make sure he was doing okay. There was always a part of her that wanted to tell Billy so he would stop, but knew it would lead into chaos for their relationship. So, she kept quiet and supported him through it.

"Maybe Montes will change her mind when JJ isn't doing good in the game?" suggested Stacey.

"When? While we're down 21-0?" countered Jordan.

"Your time will come," she comforted him, place a hand on his arm. "You were having the best season of your life. You'll get that second chance for colleges to see how amazing you are."

Jordan smiled and leaned down to give her a quick kiss. Stacey wanted to prolong the kiss, but knew it would be inappropriate at Spencer's party. She was so proud of him for making the All American team.

"Hey! Love birds, stop the PDA and get over here!" called out Spencer.

Stacey blushed and took Jordan's hand, leading him over to where Spencer and Olivia were. Oh crap - she forgot to tell Jordan they were a couple now.

"Hey Jordan, we got something to tell you," said Spencer once they got over to them.

Jordan clasped his hands together. "Ooh, okay. What is it?"

Spencer and Olivia held on to each other's hand. Stacey giggled as Jordan was clueless to their gesture. She nudged her boyfriend and pointed to their hands.