Is the Afterlife in the sky? Underground? In space? How is nobody questioning this?

I do the same as I do everyday. Eat breakfast, walk around, talk to Newt and my friends. It gets boring after a while. It's still a source of comfort, knowing we've finally found a place to stay, but would it be wrong to say I sort of miss the adrenaline rush of being hunted by Ratman and his team?

Newt seems more distant recently, too. He just seems distracted. I mean, I know we all are, but it's different with him. It's like, once he starts thinking about something, he can't stop. His mind eats him whole. And it scares me.

I've also come to realize that I've barley been speaking to Chuck. I never really get to see him much anymore, he's always with his parents, which is a good thing, I guess. I just wish we had more time together. So I go to talk to him.

I'm walking through the streets, making my way through thick crowds of people standing about, who are all talking and laughing with each other like usual, completely unaware of the whole theory that WICKED is watching.

"Thomas!" I hear a voice shout, coming from one of the swarms of people.

I turn around, only to be greeted by a smiling Minho. "What's up?" He asks, panting.

"Going to visit Chuck," I say, only to realize I have no clue where Chuck lives. As if Minho could read my mind, he says, "You know he lives with his parents, right? You want me to show you where?"

I nod, and let Minho lead the way.

Cassandra opens the door to her house, greeting us with a smile. "Timothy is out right now, and Chuck is just upstairs in his bedroom."

Minho grins at her, one of his lopsided smirks, making her blush. I laugh, pushing past Minho into Chuck's house.

One thing I've noticed: all the houses look the same. On the inside, on the outside. All identical.

"Hey, bud," I say, entering Chuck's room. He's spread out on his bed, reading a book.

"Hey, Thomas."

Then Minho enters Chuck's room, and settles himself down on a chair.

"Hey, Minho," Chuck nods, putting down his book. "What's up?"

"This shank came to see you," Minho answers, nodding at me.

"I just feel like we haven't talked in a long time." I say, and Chuck nods sadly, then he brightens up.

"Hey! Why don't we all have a camp fire tonight? Just us and our other friends? Just like we used to?"

Minho and I nod at each other. "That sounds great."

Hopefully it would clear everyones mind about the whole WICKED dilemma.

-

The camp fire is a warm sense of comfort and nostalgia. I let the heat hit my hands, and I smile at my friends, all of us gathered around the fire.

I sit between Chuck and Newt. Newt has his head resting on my shoulder. I let my fingers dance down his back.

"All right!" Teresa declares loudly, turning us all quiet. "Let's play something fun . ."

Please don't say truth or dare, I think, Please don't say truth or dare . .

"Truth or dare!" Teresa smirks, and almost everyone cheers.

"Now," she continues speaking, "I get to start."

"Hey, that's no fair!" Winston groans, and Teresa just cackles.