chapter ten

"so...you and steven huh?" i smirked, sitting on the couch in the studio. "mhm" jess nodded, a blush forming on her cheeks. "you and duff huh?" she smirked back, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"what do you mean?" i asked, clearly confused. "uh you and duff made out at the party" she spoke and my jaw dropped. "i was so hammered! i didnt even know" i sighed, facepalming.

"so you over slash now, or what?" she asked and i shook my head. "unfortunately not." "its o-" "you guys wanna hear the song?" steven asked, popping his head out of the studio door.

we both shared a look before shrugging and following him into the studio. "what's the song called?" jess questioned, leaning against the wall. "my michelle" axl spoke before they started playing the song.

by the end, i was nodding my head in approval. it was pretty good. "so feedback?" axl questioned, walking over to us with a smirk. "it was really good, i like it" i nod and jess agreed.

after staying for a bit longer, we all went to our respective houses. the ride home with duff was definitely awkward. i hoped he didnt bring up the kiss, cause i still wasnt sure why i did it.

"hey you wanna stop and get some ice cream?" duff questioned. "youre only saying that cause the liquor store is right next to the ice cream place" i laughed, shaking my head slightly.

"oh, right" duff shrugged, smiling over at me, which i gladly returned. it's funny how duff moved in as michael's friend, but he was just completely my friend now.

"you wanna see a movie tonight?" duff questioned and i pursed my lips. "michael wanted to hang out with me today, sorry" i apologized with a slight smile.

"that's okay" he nodded, parking the car. "okay im gonna get some vodka, and you get ice cream for us" duff spoke, pulling out some money and handing it to me. "sounds good."

we split ways but met up again soon enough. "hope you like cookie dough" i spoke, handing the ice cream to him. "i do! thanks" he smiled, opening the car door for me. "thanks" i laughed.

when we got back home, i went straight downstairs. i started changing when i suddenly realized something. "hey duff! can you come here!" i shouted, hoping he'd hear me.

luckily he did though, cause soon enough he was standing in my doorway. "whats up, dahlia?" he asked. "when i was cleaning the house a few days ago, i found this" i spoke, holding up the baggie of what i thought was coke.

he snatched it out of my hand and quickly tucked it into his pocket. i cocked my eyebrow with a smile and shook my head. "is that slash's shirt?" duff questioned, picking up a white shirt that was laying on the floor.

"yeah" i nodded, not thinking too much about it. "i was right! you two are banging" he gasped. "nuh uh, were not" i shook my head. "mkay" he hesitated, squinting his eyes a little.

"i wouldnt be mad, just curious" he added, making me chuckle a little. wouldnt be mad? yeah right. "dahlia, you ready to go!" michael shouted from the top of the stairs.

"um, ill see you later" i smiled, walking past him and upstairs. "thanks for the coke by the way!" duff shouted from my room as my eyes went wide. "coca cola!" he corrected, making me sigh out in relief.

"hey" i spoke, walking over to michael that stood by the front door. "where are we going by the way?" i questioned, getting in the passenger side of michael's car. "i was thinking the mall."

"so, hows emma?" i questioned, as we walked in to the mall. "she's doing good" he nodded, sending a slight smile. "how's your life?" michael returned, making me shrug.

"pretty much the same as usual, just with four extra dudes" i laughed, shaking my head. "yeah, duffs friends" he nodded. "yeah, what do you think of them?" i asked.

"i'm still a little unsure...so just be careful around them, yknow" he spoke, making eye contact. "mike, they're good guys" i chuckled, brushing off his words.

good guys. maybe i shouldve thought about that before i said it. i mean izzy...yeah not the best role model. slash....broke my heart already. axl...is a major asshole and flirt. and steven...is fucking my best friend.

"you dont know that, you barely even know them" he scoffed. "i happen to be very good friends with slash actually" i shrugged, looking at my surroundings.

"oh really....you mean the countless times he's been in your bed?" he questioned, making me roll my eyes. "we dont do anything!" i groaned. how much is it gonna take to get that fact through michael's fat ass head.

we only did it in a car!

after michael teased me for a bit longer, we settled in the food court, with our trays of food. "listen...i need to tell you something, but you cant tell mom or haden" he spoke and my eyebrows furrowed.

"im...moving in with emma in a couple days." "a couple days? are you serious?" i gasped, my jaw dropped wide. "im sorry" he shrugged, but i only just shook my head.

"youre leaving me alone with your best friend?" i questioned, still in shock of the news i heard. "i mean, he's kinda more your friend anyways" he shrugged. "yeah, i guess youre right."

"but when you tell mom, she's gonna flip!" i laughed. "im 19, she cant really control me anymore" he smiled ever so slightly. "yeah, you tell her that" i scoffed, stuffing a fry in my mouth.

"dahlia" he spoke, making me look up. "please dont tell mom or haden" he begged. "are you just gonna move out and leave a note that says 'im moving in with emma, bye'" i questioned, and he just sat there.

"okay, okay, you said so yourself...you're 19, so be responsible and tell her" i rolled my eyes. "it's not that easy" he disagreed. "then let me tell her!" i groaned, before getting up from the table and walking to the bathrooms.

he's really just gonna leave us.