[[🍑]]

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Can I exist By Misso
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊

TWENTY-EIGHT
screams of death

TWENTY-EIGHT❝screams of death❞

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══WARNINGS:

══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══
WARNINGS:
. • ☆ . ° .•
•DEATH
•GORE
•BLOOD
Please skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with reading about any of these topics. If not read with caution.
══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
THE NIGHT APPROACHED QUICKLY. Dimming the space as rapidly as it had come. The moonlight highlighting the cracks in the walls of the castle. All the stones and moss markings. It was bewitching.

Your dress was black and gold. It puffed out at the bottom. Fit for a true ruler. You don't get the hint, do you?. It's your district colour. Hair up in one in a magnificent swirl, gold-embroidered into it.

Placing both hands on the corridor to the garden you swung through the gap with ease. Titian squeezed in the doorway behind you. Shaking himself free from the leaves in his fur.

A long ivory hedge had been placed behind a stone bench. It looked old. As if it had aged alongside you-you sadly didn't remember. This specific part of the castle did light memory in your head.

Like a match lighting an old ageing piece of worn-down wood. The memory sparked so vividly in your head. You stepped forward in shock. Yes forwards. An old thorn rose caught at your dress as stepped.

Nearing the benched you flicked a finger upwards. The rose quickly perched in your hand. The thrones not prying your skin. Taking the side of your dress in both hands. Beginning to examine it you sat down. Your dress puffing outward.

Titian flopped down next to you. His head in your lap.

Ears tiling backwards. You heard a wheezing voice from behind you. Turning around you rested the rose next to you. With a snap of the fingers, the bush slowly withered away shrivelling into itself, revealing a box. The box was painted with blood. All you saw was red.

The smell of decay and death. It filled your lungs with a putrid smell.

Dark skin. A right blue eye and a left bullet brown. Or was it the raven dark hair with white strands appearing ever so often in its head? She looked nothing like.... it hadn't registered in your mind. His face. Yet at the same time, she did. But at the same time, she looked just like you. You wanted to see him. To meet him. To touch him. At least know his name. His name. You couldn't remember his name. Or his face. His features. His smile. Her name...........

Satomi

Instantaneously your eyes welled with warm acidic tears. You were only just processing what you saw. She was dead. Satomi was dead.

And you only just remembered she existed...

You stretched your arm out. Touching her dark cheek. The wheezing got louder as you did. She weakly turned her head. Then she softly began to cry. Trying to touch you. Yearning for her mothers touch.

Titian looked up to you with dialled eyes. Desperately licking your face he whimpered. As if to ask what was wrong. Letting out a small laugh. You mouthed. I'm okay.

Tapping his wet nose. You lifted the limp body out of the box. Laying her flat against your chest. Your eyes twinkled a vague green. The corners of her wound glowing in a similar hue.

"It's okay mummy's here"

You quickly turned away. Not wanting to look. Bringing a hand to her head. You ran your fingers through your dark hair. The blood entangling with your hair and hers. Your skin stained Scarlet. The tears streaming down padding onto your dress. Your mind began to wonder. You still had so many questions.

Why kill a defenceless infant?

Who did it?

Who was her father?

You still didn't know.

A step came from the doorway. You kissed her cheek. Gently resting your head on hers. Clutching Satomi closely. You only then dared to remember him. Your eyes widened in shock.

It's like I knew I loved him. But I couldn't find where the love was. My heart? My soul? Or maybe...after all this time it was just in my head. Waiting to be found. Like an unopen box.

You were face to face with an ice-cold prince.

End of volume 1