{🍑}

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Ashite Ashite Ashite By Kikuo
───────────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 2:58/ 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊

THREE
Taken

THREE❝Taken❞

    WARNINGS:

    WARNINGS:
. • ☆    . ° .•
•DEATH
•KIDNAP
Please skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable with reading about any these topics. If not read with caution.
══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
THE DRAGON KING EMERGED FROM THE OVERGROWTH LIKE A PREDATOR STALKING HIS PREY. He looked to you with an ominous glare, which quickly changed to a flustered one. You were the most beautiful and captivating creature the blonde has ever seen, well that he had actually took the time to lay his eyes apon. It made his rage filled heart flutter. Skip a beat almost. Like it was beating once more. You looked radiant. Especially when you where angry. He liked it when you were angry.

"Katsuki Bakugou your trespassing on sacred land. Leave before I take action" Your voice echoed throughout the forest, disturbing all the animals. You emitted with rage. And he loved it. Satomi lifted her head glaring at the king.

Sadist

"What the hell. You have Deku?" Bakugous anger couldn't compare to yours. Yours was blind fury. Midorya stayed close to your side. He didn't move. He was hurt. As far as you where concerned mortals hurt him. Now that made you furious. You held your baby close.

"Izuku Midorya is no such thing.  He's kind to me and I preserve his existence for that" Your eyes traveled to the fuming king's. Who only just understood who you were and what he got himself into. That made him want you more. Carve you more.

"Your coming with me" His gaze was unbroken with yours as you rose up from your position. He stepped towards you. A red dragon kin you reconsigned walked with him, like an abiding puppy.

"Who said so?" You clutched at the small girl in your arms as you moved back. The animals scattered. The birds flew. And the sky darkened. Thunder crackled throughout the heavens. Like a warning. An Omen.

"I did y-. Why am I explaining my reasoning to someone like you" He was losing his patients. He didn't want to come off as angry and stubborn, but he was slipping. He didn't want to resort to the second plan. Ejiro looked through the arched trees. The towns people nearby had gathered into a small group. They looked ready to get their pitch forks out. Bakugou nor Kirishama wanted to lay a hand on you. Especially Kirishama; he had no choice.

D҈o҈ a҈s̶ y̶o̶u҈r҈ t҈o҈l҈d҈

So he did

"Do it. If they want a show they'll get one" Bakugou turned around before giving you one last glance.

O҈h҈ t҈h҈e҈ f҈u҈n҈ h҈e҈'҈l҈l҈  ha҈v҈e҈ w҈i҈t҈h҈ y҈o҈u҈

The large dragon slowly entered through the rubble of the now collapsing greenary. It looked to you. Then to the towering Maus protecting you. He let out a low growl. The two colossal creatures began to brawl, as they clashed. The dragon didn't draw blood. Even when it did it kept on hitting. Over and over again. Merciless. At times it let out a whimper itself; then it stopped instantaneously as if it was afraid. The vermilion dragon latched onto Titian's neck. He tried to wriggle free. Your Maus howled in agonising pain. He looked to you in anguish. He wriggled more. Again and again. Suddenly his moving ceased. Wide eyes moving to you as blood dripped from his neck and padded onto his face. It slid down onto his features as he stared at you with one last spark of life.

Crack

"Titian!" Y/n screamed in horror as she watched her Maus' neck being crunch and crack in the mouth of a giant dragon. As the jaws of the reptile shut a final crutch was heard followed by a squeaky whimper. The dragon dropped a limped Titian on the floor before it lunged into the other direction when it was called. Titian's neck was lopsided. Bones gaped out of his flesh. The dirt ground pooled with his fresh collect blood. It was still trickling out of him. Like a continuous flowing fountain of scarlet liquid.

She dropped to the ground. Clutching the wailing Satomi in her arms.

"We can still get you out of here" Izuku came up to you as he kneeled down next to you. You let a ear splitting scream. The giant being came back. This time with something on-top of it. You looked from the ground, a tear streamed down your face. That's when you realised; it was coming towards you. Your legs began to move on their own. You didn't want to die. You ran into the town. Izuku trailing after you.

"Izuku I'm sorry I was hiding here. I'm sorry. Just take Satomi back please!" You pushed the boy off you handing him the crying baby. Adeline ran through you like erratic fluids. Your legs pumped against the ground. It was like you weren't even touching it. You thought of how much you loved your father. How he may react to your death. And how the father of Satomi would react. Especially her father.

"Just go warn the others if anything happens to me. It's me he wants" You got a glimpse of your bullet golden forearm. Then you remembered. You looked back.

Midorya and Bakugou were gone.

Midorya and Bakugou were gone?

Stomp

Stomp

"Patrem tuum deduces me virgam pacis/ father please guide me with your staff of peace" You begged and pleaded for your father to here your cry's.

You whipped your right arm up.

Feet skidding against the earth you looked back at the giant wall you had created. It cracked and rumbled. The ground shook slightly.

"Help me. Help me please." You whispered between tears. Looking back at the ring on your finger you started weeping more.

The dragon now towered over you. A male jumping off.

"Oh don't worry I will"

You knew at that moment you powers would fail you. You couldn't process the thought. At that stage your world went pitch black as something was jaded into the back of your neck. You were lost in the darkness. Drowning in it.