[[🍑]]

FOURTEEN
memories

FOURTEEN❝memories❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ"IZUKU AND I ARE LEAVING NOW

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
"IZUKU AND I ARE LEAVING NOW. We'll be back soon" you gleamed. Trying to reassure your partner. You stood by the sliver and gold castle gates. Izuku stood next to you. Titian on the other side. He was too busy staring at the bugs on the grass.

"How long is the trip again" Shoto asked. His voice sounded worried. You knew he was. He began to fiddle with the ring on his finger.  A mix of blue, black and gold.

"I'll be okay CandyCane. Don't worry about me. And if anything does happen it'll be easy to spot me" You smiled. Brushing a white strand out his face. You kissed your husband on the cheek.

Fixing your bracelet. You took a glance at your castle. A
pendent on your neck and a gold ring on your finger.

Shoto's gaze was on you. Then to your necklace. Stepping towards you. He took you by the hand. And kissed your golden fingertips. A small smile crept from the corner of your mouth.

"Tell your parents I said hello" He smiled. A smile that you hadn't seen in so long. A smile that would never get old. You loved it when he smiled. It made you love him even more. Especially when he laughed.

"I will. Please make sure your brother doesn't mess with anything. Let alone any locked rooms" His miss-matched eyes looked up at you. You could tell he was still worried. Your hand brushed past his jawline. Golden eyes snaking upwards. The other hand pulling his head in. Kissing him.

"Don't worry I won't be gone for that long- and after all the surprise I have. It'll be worth it" You laughed. Letting you go. Shoto fixed your barely lopsided crown. Giving him one last kiss you made your way over to Titan.

Your head moving to Izuku. Who gave you a thumbs up. Titan bowed his head. Allowing you to pat him.

"Venite et eamus in Titan obvium/ come on Titan let's go"

Titan rushed forwards. Running out of your sight. You and Izuku left alone on a long walk. Titan ran through the purple barrier.

Your eyes covered in darkness. Your fingertips shining in the light of day. Just like fireflies. Taking Izuku by the hand. You placed your free hand on the barrier. At your touch, a growing pattern of swirls and colours travelled up it. The barrier slowly melting away, but only halfway. Izuku passed through. Taking your hand away. The barrier formed again. Your hands going back to normal.

You the stepped through afterwards. As you did your silhouette glowed. Only for a second.

"Are you sure you should be doing that?" Midorya queered. Fixing your hair. Your smile dropped slightly. Irritation grew inside you.

There was a barrier around your kingdom. What else did he want you to do. Let him die?

"You know my Kingdom is wedged between mine and Shoto's parents. Why else do you think it's purple" You sighed. Running a hand through your hair.

"I thought the plan was to tell him before we left" Izuku arched a brow at you. He hoped he wasn't overreacting.

"Exactly was the plan not is the plan silly" You ruffled his hair. Trying to lighten the mood. Even if he knew he was pushing all the wrong buttons.

"Y/n I'm being serious"

Izuku looked unamused. But more anxious. He knew why you were being so childish but for the same reason didn't. He had no idea why you thought it was a smart idea. Let only the only plausible idea you had.

"We could go back now. Your parents can wait" Izuku turned back. Staring at the barrier that covered your domain. He hesitantly moved closer to you.

"Okay. You know what. What did you want me to say?"

Titan stopped in his tracks. Even though he was far away. You could see him stop and stare at you. Waiting for something to happen. Waiting to run to your aid.

"Oh hey. By the way, Theres a low percentage I'm sixteen-week pregnant but can't tell you because of your sh*tty father"

Izuku stood there his eyes darted around. He wanted to take back what he had said. But he had told you as a friend in the first place. Nothing more.

"We're not going to be gone for that long anyway. I'll tell him when we get back" You breathed out.

Titan started to walk again. Now he knew you weren't in any immediate danger.

"Promise me you will" Izuku lowered his hand. Rolling his shoulders backwards as he gripped his satchel tighter.

"I promise Zuki" You offered him your hand. Taking it. The two of you shook on it.