[[🍑]]

TWO
forest

❝I tell you what a woman loves most a man that can slap but can also stroke❞

❝You gave up everything to be his

❝You gave up everything to be his. His golden little trinket. Your life became a whirlwind when you first met. Oh, how he loved those golden thighs❞
══⋅•⋅ ೋღ🍑ღೋ⋅•⋅══

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
"YOUR HIGHNESS THERE HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE REPORTS OF MEN GOING MISSING BY THE WOODLAND" A guard stood before the ash blonde king. Who seemed less than amused to have her back at his domain; especially when he was reading about the Goddess of Ingis. Especially when his plan was soon to be set in motion. To an onlooker the king looked tall, muscular; almost like a bodybuilder. Whereas his guard looked more outgoing like a child. She looked young. Of that of a teenager, even though she was a fully fledged adult.

"Go dismiss Kirishama down there I have other matters to attend too Raccon Eyes" Bakugou slupped back in his throne he was tired especially of Mina's complaining. She signed.

"He's out already your highness remember" At times Ashido's fun attitude slipped. She was growing bored of the conversation. So was he. With a huff Bakugou got up from his throne; he bumped shoulders with Mina who signed again.

"Get me a horse. I'll go out and see what it is myself" Bakuguo orded around his castle staff like minions. Once they prepared him a horse he got on and rode into town.

All the towns people swooned apon the rare appearance of the dragon king. Bakugou didn't wave at his people, he believed that he was above them all; as if he was a god among mere mortals. Self-centred but a good king. He wasn't a better ruler than most; but he was most preferred among a lot of them. People called him a barbarian, bounty Hunter many things. He didn't seem to care of course.

Running up to him was Ejiro who had only just heard of Bakugou's journey.

"What's the plan Bakugou?" Kirishama spoke from his side. The dragon kin slightly skipping.

"We get the bounty for the missing Regina then we leave" His plan was straight forward get the princess then leave. That's all. And some in betweens.

As he rode passed he tossed a piece of drachma. Katsuki knew a lot about Gods and Goddess. As he passed people where praying, throwing offerings of silver and preaching. The usual things they did. Bakugou himself had given offerings to the Goddess everyday. It was a habit. Ambrosa the daughter of the God of peace and the Goddess of disaster. She was a fertility Goddess, who many people respected. The whole reason Bakugou had his power was because of her. He had a marking, a lot of people did. And if you didn't well.

You'll find out.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽─────ೋღ🍑ღೋ────☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The Greenland was quiet. Your Tawny brown skin complimented the warm glow of sunlight seeping through the danty emerald trees. A bracelet sat on your ebony wrist, along with a pendent on your neck and a gold ring on your finger. They were all blue, black, white, gold and silver. You cupped your golden hands together as a low light grew; a small flower emerging out of it. In your lap a petite infant looked up at you with heterochromic eyes. Smiling down at her. You stroked her dark cheek. An elf stood next to you.

"That's pretty cool Lady Ambrosa" Izuku looked at the female resting her head on one of your legs. Giving her a warm smile, he began to look around at the scenery you had created. You stared in anger at Izuku's wounded leg. A bear trap. You hummed in response. Placing the newly formed flower infront of the baby in your lap you began to work again. Creating flowers and different types of fauna. Hiding wasn't easy with a injury like that. Not one bit.

You've made a new species called a Maus. A Maus is a dog the size of a dragon. Maus' have bird like wings and eagle like feet along with an eagle like beak; along with a bird like tail. Titian is your Maus. Sometimes he has animal like ticks. He is quick to rage.

"I think it's a good thing that you've broken up with Kacchan" You head turned to the elf as he spoke. You and Bakugou dated for a while. The relationship ended because it had too.

Titan approached you in a series of huffs, pants and grunts. He looked down at the small being in your lap. Bending down he licked her face. She let out a giggle.

Satomi her name was satomi.

Titan turned to a small gap in the forest. So did Izuku. A low growl rubbled from his throat as his eyes dilated. So did yours. With a glow of white light, and a flick of your wrist you moved the trees that once towered above you. They arched over the woodland. That's when a blonde dragon king emerged from the bushes.