Chapter Twenty Seven: Beach Time pt.2

Începe de la început

"I'd like to see you try! I don't care how tough you are. I've fought against stronger faster villains.
I refuse lose to you!"

Izuku struggled taking in the little air he had.

The criminal rolled his eyes.

Dropping the hero to the sand.

"Seriously how dumb are you? I think we both know who has the upper hand! Ignorance won't get you anywhere."

He pulled on his hair the boy took deeper breaths.

"Get away from him!"

Ochaco catched up to the back of Haruto. Fighting the pain that thieved through out her body. Able to find an opening on his shoulder. She grasped them activating her quirk.

"Floa-"

She didn't even get a chance to finish.

Before she landed on the ground. Coughing up blood.

"Ochaco! N-No! You're going to regret that!"

Giving everything he had. The greentte forced his weight on the enemy onto the sand.

His arm head-locked strangling him.

The man chuckled and spat out blood.

"Y-You just n-never give up so you? I-I hate that the most about you! All you heroes are so pathetic!"

He dyed down the impact of his quirk.

Deku loosened the grip on his neck.

That still held Haruto down.

"You don't have to do this Haruto. Your family made their choice they gave up hope on hero society. You have a choice to do what is right."

Haruto shoved the boy off him.

Scruffed and screamed.

Wiping the blood dripping down his nose.

"It's easy for you say. You heroes were born with a natural power that society excepted. All of you get the fame and glory. When us in the shadows were just cut off. Wanna be heroes like you. Don't understand what's it like to be rejected. Called worthless and have people mock you like my father. I didn't want to be this person they made me into this! There is no going back for me Midoriya. I don't need your pity."

He weakly confessed.

Trying to get a hold of his quirk.
His eye winced up reddening.

Izuku glanced down.

Izuku understood Haruto's pain. If things didn't happen the way they did. Maybe Izuku could of been like Haruto. The only difference was no matter what Izuku never gave in. He knew how flawed the hero society is and it pained him to fight these villains. Who are just misunderstood people. Who just happened to take the wrong path. Still he had to do this. Because it's his job to keep people safe.

Deku approached Haruto.

Fists out OFA flowing graciously in him.