"Done? Now hear me out!" Aakifah said and Safiya was surprised listening to her, Aakifah was a meek girl who would listen to all her bullshit without saying anything in return.

"Your son has joined this company for the past one month while I am working here for the past one year so I haven't followed him and before you would even try to call me Stalker, clear that in your mind that I didn't love him, he does!"

"And the second thing I don't need anyone's approval at all, it will be you who would need it if I will tell your son about what you spoke about me the last time you came to my house! I am sure you wouldn't want that, would you?" Aakifah said with stern expressions on her face and Safiya looked visibly pale hearing her.

Safiya has just told them that she called off the engagement on the phone call, her family didn't know what she had done? The kind of words she had used for her or her family! But what she didn't know is how did Aakifah get to know about it!? She wanted to retort something in return but was cut off by the angered voice of her son.

"Ammi, hum iss mamle me ghar par baat karenge! Me janna chahunga Aakifah kis baare me baat kar rahi he?" That was a clear warning in his voice which scared his mother a little, but she shrugged it off thinking he wouldn't do or say anything to her and went away from there.

( " Mother, we will talk about this matter at home! I would surely like to know what Aakifah is saying?")

Sabur has heard their whole conversation, he felt guilty talking badly to his mother so he came behind her to apologize to her but instead got to hear their conversation and that angered him more.

"I am apologizing on my mother's behalf, don't take it on your heart, please!" Sabur pleaded to her who just gave a nod to him and left from there leaving him standing behind alone.

Sabur wrapped up early and went to his house, he had an important matter at hand to discuss. He entered inside his house to get another shock waiting for him. Some people were sitting in their living room and various snacks were served on the coffee table with new cutlery, telling only one thing, guests are here!

He huffed out a breath and greeted them politely but his mother looked too happy making him suspicious.

"Ye mera beta he, Sabur Qureshi. MBA kiya hai isne aur ab to Masha Allah se job bhi mil gayi he! Settled hai bilkul." His mother said smiling all the while and he mentally facepalmed knowing who the guests were but out of courtesy he smiled at them.

( "He is my son, Sabur Qureshi. He had pursued an MBA and now due to god's grace, he even got a job! He is completely Settled.")

He sat there for some more painful minutes and excused himself with the reason of freshening up and coming back which he wasn't going to do at all.

He went back to his room, changed his clothes and waited for guests to leave. As soon as he heard the voices of the horn, he knew they were gone then only he stepped into the living room.

"Ye kya tha Ammi?" He asked his mother angrily the first question when he stepped into the living room.

( "What was that Mother?")

"Aur kya hoga? Tumhare rishte ke liye aaye the wo log!" His mother said as if it was not a big deal, he fisted his hands by his side.

( "What else? They have came for your Proposal!")

"Mene aapko pehle bhi bola tha aur aaj bhi bol raha hu, Me Aakifah ke ilawa kisi aur se shadi nahi karunga." He said with a clenched jaw making her mother angry.

( "I have told you earlier also and i am telling you now also, I won't marry anyone else other than Aakifah.")

"Aakhirkar kya kala jaadu kiya he us ladki ne tum par jiske samne tumhe kuch aur dikhai nahi deta?" Safiya yelled at him and he opened his eyes in shock at her sentence.

( "What black magic that girl has done on you that you can't see anything else in front of her?")

"Aap kya bol rahi hai aapko pata bhi he?" Sabur said in shock.

( "What are you saying do you even have an idea?")

"Sach bol rahi hu! Wo ladki wapis aa gayi hai to ab to tum bilkul bhi pagal ho jaoge na!?" She again said in a loud voice making him speechless on his mother's tone and the choice of her words.

( "I am telling the truth! Now that girl has returned so you will go completely mad behind her!?")

"Bass ho gaya, Ab me ek lafz nahi sununga!" He raised his voice and looked at her with red eyes, that's when his father entered the living room.

( "Enough, now i won't hear even a word!")

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" The loud voice of Qadir Qureshi came, making both of them shut in their place.

~*~

Hey Guys!

So this is Desi story, Drama to banta hai na!��

The next chapter will have more drama and twists as well.

Till then the next update, Allah Hafiz! 

𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊..!𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙼𝚄𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙺𝚄𝙼 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙾 𝙰𝚄𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙴 𝙱𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚈𝙾....;)

𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝙾𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙶𝚄𝚈𝚂.
𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂. ~𝙽𝚄𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚃