Epilogue: Party to Remember! (Y/N)'s Promise

Tokyo, 3rd Person POV

Looks like the time has finally arrived, the day that several people have been looking for...one that everyone in Cover Corp has been looking forward to. Every single active idol the company had under it, from every different branch of Hololive and Holostars to important staff members and managers, to even Yagoo and (Y/N). All of whom were all in their own groups, having serious expressions on their faces. 

One person then walked to the center of the group, catching everyone's attention. This was of course the yakuza dragon of Hololive, Kiryu Coco. "So, you going to start?" (Y/N) asked, his arms crossed and his eyes looking directly at Coco, and were somehow glowing (f/c); in the corner Shion would be pointing her arm towards the male, which was glowing green, a smirk on her face. Coco then pulled out a large bottle of sparkling wine from her equally large chest, and yelled out "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED MOTHER FUCKERS!!" and popped of the cork. Everyone looked at each other and smiled and yelled in excitement alongside Coco, and with that Coco's farewell party started. Everyone then started conversing with others, eating and some even drinking alcohol already, surprisingly no chaos has started...for now at least. 

Lamy, Calli and a few others could be seen drinking copious amounts of alcohol in one of the corners of the room; in another the predator demi-humans could be seen eating and sharing a large amount of meat with one another; Marine and Matsuri were laughing together about something that is most probably not the most seiso; and the more idol-like members were laughing amongst one another; hell there was a betting ring on an arm wrestling competition between Kanata and Noel.  

"Come on Noel! Try harder! I put a lot of money on you!" Korone said cheering on the knight. "Kanatan! You better not loose, you hear me?~" Suisei said, obviously having some malicious intent if Kanata were to loose. Kanata's eyes widened as she said this, she gritted her teeth, clenched her teeth and (Y/N)'s voice played in her head yelling the phrase "Eat that horse!". She then suddenly pushed Noel's hand back a bit, surprising the knight 

"Oho? Is this your loosing gasp, or your second wind? Either way, I'll show you the power of my muscles!" she then pushed back, the two now trying to win this competition with all of their might. The table below the two started to shake, and started to crack...thankfully the tables in the break room were reinforced. 

"Come on Kanata!" Rikka cheered her on, as Flare was giving some encouragement to Flare at the same time. "Come on senpai! Ganbare Ganbare!" Ollie said cheering on whoever was winning, she didn't even place a bet on who she think would win. With the carnivores of hololive, well they'd just be eating copious amounts of meat, with Mio trying to make sure no one chokes themselves in the process. 

"Don't hog everything to yourself  friendo Shien" Fubuki says, while trying to reach for a turkey leg that was in the Jackal demi human's hand, while he just kept it away from her by making it be out of her reach. While all of this would be going on, Yagoo just watched with a smile, the managers at his side. 

"I'm kinda surprised they haven't broken anything yet..." A-chan said, pushing her glasses up. "As much as I hate to admit it, just give it some time...something is bound to happen" Enma said to her

"With them, something is always bound to happen, though I guess that's how its always been" J-chad said, with MaID-chan and JenMa agreeing. "What do you think Yagoo-sama?" Dave said looking at the CEO. He just slowly nodded "All that matters to me, is the smiles on all their faces, don't you guys agree?". They all looked at each other, and nodded in agreement. Though this would be interrupted by Coco yelling "Yeah! Go you mother fucker!!" in front of her would be (Y/N) standing on top of a large wooden plank, which itself was balancing on top of large barrels of booze. "No! Don't waste that! Give it to me instead!" Lamy said, her eyes glossy, Calli watched on a bit sad, and the others who were drinking with the two tried to stop the male, to no avail.