Chapter 3: Secrets Unveiled

Over Corp Main Building, 3rd Person POV

"YABAI YABAI YABAI! POTANG INA!!" (Y/N) yelled out as he ran across one of the many halls in the building, a look of pure fear on his face. Now what could induce such fear into one of the strongest members of the infamous Kure Clan? A fighter he could not beat? Nay, was it a terrifying beast of some sort? Nay! It was something far more worse than this, the only possible thing that could induce this much fear into the Roaring Demon was a 100% Libido fueled Marine. "(Y/N)!~ I'm Horny!~" 

"Marine, leave me alone! I ain't gonna be around you when you're like this!" he yelled as he continued to run faster down the halls, and unfortunately for him Marine started to speed up as well having only one thing on her mind. "Shitshitshitshitshit! Gotta think of something quick" (Y/N) thought to himself, he then turned a corner and saw Rushia. "(Y/N) hel-rushi!" she said to him, with her usual greeting. (Y/N) without thinking, said something that might just put his life in even worse danger "Outta the way cutting board! Can't talk right now!" he said before pushing her to the side and continuing to run as fast as he could. 

Rushia took a while to process what had just happened, and during that Marine had just run past her. She blinked twice, then her eyes light up with anger and looked at the direction you ran and yelled out "OIII!! BAKAYARO!! RUSHIA ISN'T PETTAN!!" the green haired female then stood up and started chasing you as well. (Y/N) looked back, and saw a libido filled "teenage" pirate and an extremely furious necromancer. "Potang ina talaga nito" he said to himself. (Y/N) then took a few more turns, and unfortunately he ended up face to face with a dead end. 

The male slowly turned around to see a frightening sight, he gulped and backed up against the wall. "(Y/N)~ Why don't you help a friend out?~" Marine said, her legs rubbing against each other. "Oi, you're free trial for life is about to end...don't worry though...I'll be sure to bring you back" Rushia said darkly. (Y/N) started sweating, then an idea popped into his head, he placed one foot onto the wall and kicked himself forward, a small web of cracks forming on the wall from this action and ran forward at them. Marine opened and spread her arms, and Rushia looked like she was ready to 86 him. (Y/N) quickly grabbed onto Rushia and jumped over Marine, confusing the pirate as he ran away from her again. 

"D-don't tell me-" Marine thought as she looked at the empty hallway in front of her. "Oi! Let go of me so I can kill you!" Rushia said as she cutely flailed in his arms. (Y/N) then stopped and looked around, making sure Marine wasn't anywhere nearby, sighing in relief he placed Rushia on the ground. The shorter one tried to move forward, to no avail "Rushia calm down for a minute!" 

"No! You called Rushia pettan! I'm boing boing!". (Y/N) sighs at this, and lightly karate chops her on the fore head "eep!" Rushia held the spot where she was hit and looked up at him. "Good, now I'm not sorry for calling you that, you should accept you for you, besides you look way cuter the way you are" he said with a smile on his face. Rushia's face flushed red, and before she could even respond (Y/N) ran off with his signature smile on his face.  

As he continued to explore the building, with his hands in his pockets he'd be wondering what he could do for the day. Normally he'd be training for the competition against Purgatory, though since that wasn't for a few months he decided he'd relax for a few days and spend time hanging out with his friends, assuming they were free to do so of course. After a bit of walking, with not running into another idol the male just decided to go to the gym, which the building does have one. 

Seeing that it was empty, he silently cheered a bit and walked over to one of the several punching bags, this one being the largest and heaviest weighing around 150kg. He then put on some grappling gloves and got into a fairly relaxed stance; the same one he took against Nitoku just a few days ago. His hands open and lowered, and feet shoulder distance apart lightly jumping in place. He then slowly inhaled then exhaled "Avidya!" he then sent his right fist towards the punching bag, though two of his fingers were out stretched, though not fully, like an extended knuckle off sorts. He then sent several more strikes at the punching bag, his movements making him look like he was dancing. As he did this, he felt like he was being watched, but pushed these thoughts to the side for now and deal with that later. After a few minutes, the punching bag had several tears in it, and barely resembled what it looked like before.