Chapter 4: Day of the Dragon

Sum Mall in Tokyo, 3rd Person POV

Picking up from last chapter, Coco was finally able to confess her feelings to (Y/N) and the latter felt the same way. Right now, the two were continuing the spontaneous date they started on. The two previously stated people were now walking around and exploring a decently large mall. For the most part, the two would mostly be window shopping, seeing as how they had just arrived there.

"(Y/N)! You motha fucka! Take a look at this!" Coco said, looking at a store's window, pressing her cheek against it. The male, who was just looking at some head phones, walked over and saw what she was looking at, being a plush set of a purple dragon, a purple devil, a white angel, a sheep demi-human and a pink princess. Knowing that Coco wanted it, he immediately went inside to purchase it, not really minding the price. He then went outside, holding a reusable bag with the plushies inside it, only to be met with a shocked, yet happy Coco, "Here ya go, saw that you were into it so I got it for you". He handed it over to him, to which she happily got it.

"Arigathanks (Y/N)! This just reminded me of the rest". He just chuckled "It's fine, just tell me if there's anything else you want" she just nodded at this, smiling "Hai!". The two then continued on their date, buying a few things every now and then that they liked. "I'm still surprised you were able to survive a horny Marine AND an angry Rushia! I for sure thought that anyone would be somewhere else running away from that" she said laughing loudly. "Not to mention Rushia only got mad at you cause you called her pettan!"

He just chuckled, scratching the back of his head "Ehehe yeah, guess I'm just built different". "Maybe we can find out later~"

"Yamete kudastop" he said looking at her, with a look basically saying 'don't do this to me now'. Coco once again let out a laugh at his reaction, as the two continued to walk through the mall they'd spot five familiar faces. "Senpai!" a short white haired shark girl said, running up to the legendary dragon and hugged her leg. The rest followed in suit, of course being the idols of the english branch of Hololive, or better known as HoloMyth.

"Hey you guys!~ What are you doing here?" Coco asked, (Y/N) on the other hand decided to step back for a bit, and let them talk since he wasn't all that close to the english branch, nor did he talk to them much, well all except for one. The six would then proceed to talk in fluent english, which the male was able to surprisingly understand. Calli then walked up to the male and raised her fist towards him, he then bumped it with his own "Been a while eh Calli?"

"Yeah, still can't forget the last time I saw you" she said. "You just had to bring that up didn't you" he groaned. "Oh? You two met each other? When was that? And why didn't we know?" Amelia asked looking at the two of them. "Calli...don't tell me you we're-" before Kiara could even finish (Y/N) cut her off saying "Kiara no, Calli didn't cheat on you"

"So how did you two meet? As far as I know you were training to death (Y/N)" Ina said, giggling softly at her dad joke. The previously mentioned male groaned "Simple, I had a near death experience and saw Calli" he said very nonchalantly. "EH!?" they all said shocked, catching a few people's attention.

"Why didn't you tell us!? Why didn't you tell me!?" Coco said shaking the male vigorously. "Calli why didn't you tell me you met up with him? I wanted to meet him as well..." Kiara said looking at her, with puppy eyes. "You could've told us you know (Y/N)..." Ina said looking at the male

"Are you okay now?" Gura asked. "Yeah...are you sure you should be in the competition? Or fighting at all?"

He simply chuckled and looked at them with his recognizable grin "Thanks for the concern guys, but I'll be fine that was a few months ago right Calli?". This did not stop them, Coco continued to shake her new partner voicing out her concern for him and what not, and the rest of hololive English pestered Calli about the same thing Coco pestered (Y/N). "Guys calm down!" he said to all them, they all looked at him. "Look Coco, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, besides it wasn't anything major, I recovered in no time. I also specifically told Calli not to tell any of you, so don't get mad at her". They all reluctantly agreed, then Gura walked up to you "A" and extended her hands, he just sighed and started carrying and hugging her. The male swore he saw Coco pouting at this