Chapter 14:

I am having a very hard time adjusting with my new work time. I don't know when to write or anything. I always feel sleepy. I haven't proofread this. I will soon.

---------------------------

M-21 sighed as soon as he heard his phone ringing. He didn't even realize he fell asleep on the sofa with Taeyeon sitting on his lap. They both agreed not to fall asleep without changing but both of them have fallen asleep, it just does not count since they are not on the bed to make it official. He carried his girlfriend and lay her on the sofa carefully before grabbing his phone. Taeyeon stirred awake after feeling the rough surface of the sofa rub lightly against her cheek. She sat up rubbing her eyes lightly listening to M--21 inform whoever was on the phone where they are. She believes it would either be Tao or Takio.

"Okay. Come faster please. Taeyeon is currently asleep." He spoke softly before turning around to face his girlfriend who is smiling sleepily at him making him shake his head with a smile on his face, "She's awake. You may come in if you want."

"Was that Tao? Or Takio oppa?" Taeyeon asked watching him put his phone back down on the side table and walked towards her.

"It was Takio at first but you know the latter keeps taking and ended up taking over the conversation." M-21 chuckled lightly, "They are on their way up here to hang out for a bit while we wash up, then they'll leave. Your father went with them."

Taeyeon frowned slightly, "Thanks for telling me. I don't want to see him yet oppa. Could you just ask him to get inside after I have fallen asleep?"

"Sure. Tao and Takio are the only people who can enter for now."

"You are really close with them. It makes me happy." Taeyeon admitted leaning her head against his shoulder as soon as he sat beside her, "Atleast when I am away for work, I know they are always with you no matter what."

"Yeah. I enjoy their company anyway. Even with Regis, Seira, Frankenstein and Rai nim." M-21 told her intertwining his hand with hers, "But I will wait for you. Return as quickly as you can, okay?"

Taeyeon nodded her head with a smile, "I honestly don't understand what I feel right now. I want to go back to work but I don't want to."

M-21 pursed his lips and sighed, "Telling you to go to work would be too pretentious since I want to be selfish and have you for myself. But I want you to know you are free to do whatever you want even if we're in a relationship."

"You are free to do whatever you want except seeing another girls." Taeyeon told him sternly making him turn to her and shake his head.

"Wouldn't that be unfair for me? I have watched a couple of your videos and there are quite a couple of videos where you paired with a guy." M-21 murmured just enough for her to hear making her pout.

She was about to answer him back but a loud knock on the door was heard.

"Taeyeon~! M-21~!" Tao screamed knocking on the door.

"Tao. Keep your voice down and stop mentioning Taeyeon's name in public." Takio scolded after Taeyeon opened the door looking a bit sulky since the two interrupted her time with M-21. She was still about to give explanation about the couple of music videos they made with a couple of guys in it but they arrived and they wouldn't be able to clear it up.

"M-21, Taeyeon." Tao said with a huge smile as Taeyeon stepped to the side to give way for the two to enter. Tao slid in first before Takio entered, patting Taeyeon's head lightly as he closed the door behind him.

Tao handed M-21 the bag blabbering about what happened after the two left and how the third elder called after detecting something alive. M-21 was casually handing the bag to Taeyeon so she could wash up first.