Chapter 13

When Taeyeon left, everyone was silent before Tao and Takio excused themselves for a while to bring the kids to a spare room but Raskreia stopped them and advised them to bring the kids home.

M-21 was staring at the crying man in front of him. He does not even know if the man was already aware he is crying. He was just staring blankly at the closed door. Rai was frowning. He could feel the strong emotion flowing all over Frankenstein. He wants to tell him it's okay, but he knows it isn't.

"Frankenstein, you need to go after her." M-21 said after noticing the man not moving.

However, Frankenstein does not even blink. His daughter just told him not to associate himself to her, that she no longer wants him to help them, and that she will forget about him.

"Frankenstein!" M-21 groaned in annoyance. He could not allow her to leave alone but he wants Frankenstein to go after her.

When Frankenstein looked at him in daze, M-21 rushed out the house. He was pissed but he somehow understood why he is acting that way. He ran as fast as he could and was happy to see Taeyeon walking along the roadside. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around as he hugged her tight. She cried heavily against his chest.

"Let me get you home." M-21 whispered but she shook her head.

"Oppa, I don't want uncle to see me like this please." Taeyeon pleaded looking up at him.

M-21 gently wiped her tears and nodded his head, "Let's find somewhere else to stay for the night."

He placed a peck on her forehead, took off his coat and wore it around her before he intertwined his hand with hers and lead her to the nearest hotel. She was staring down the floor. M-21 sighed and pulled her closer to him, draping his hand over her shoulder.

"Baby..." M-21 whispered as he pulled her to the side heading to a five star hotel but Taeyeon pulled him back.

"Oppa, can we stay somewhere else?" Taeyeon asked softly, "People in five star hotels would already expect us to stay there."

M-21 nodded his head and saw a cab headed their way. The cab parked in front of them and opened the door for Taeyeon to get in first. As soon as she was sitting comfortably, he got in.

He provided the location and the driver silently drove them to their destination. M-21 made sure Taeyeon won't be recognized as she lay her head against his chest. He paid the cab as soon as their destination was reached and led her to a cheap hotel he once stayed with M-24 when they were sent by the Union for a mission.

After paying for a whole day worth, they were given the key card. Taeyeon stopped in her tracks after realizing something. M-21 looked back at her in question as she blushed.

"Oppa, we have no spare clothes." She mumbled shyly making him chuckle.

"I'll contact Tao and Takio to bring us some clothes." M-21 told her.

She bit her bottom lip as she really does not want anyone to know where they are. She still kind of felt bad she was left alone in the dark. Noticing her expression, M-21 patted her head softly making her look up at him.

"I would get our things, but I can't leave you in a place like this babe." He told her truthfully, "We can trust them. They are like brothers to me. I promise."

Taeyeon nodded her head. She really does not know why. Even after finding out this man has kept quite a huge secret to her, she is still extremely comfortable with and trust everything he tells her. M-21 smiled small and squeezed her hand lightly before leading her the way.

As soon as they made it to the room, M-21 locked the door after he went in after her and called Takio right away telling him what to do and the name of the hotel they are currently at. After their phone call, he glanced at Taeyeon who stood by the windowsill, looking out the window with her arms crossed over her chest. She has stopped crying, but she still looked a bit dazed. He placed his phone on the bedside table and wrapped his arms around her as soon as he got closer to her.