Chapter 68: You are pregnant

The S-class mech turned into a starship, at full speed, it only takes three days to return from the N star to the Saint star-and then as soon as the Wei Qi boarded the starship, he was intermittently done for a day and a half by Major General Thain.

    Wei Qi felt that if he was not a guide and could guide his body mentally, he would surely be killed in bed by Major General Thain.

    Really, the physical strength of the S-class sentinel is too abnormal.

    Especially the S-class sentry in the state of mental union.

    Wei Qi lay on the bed, the rabbit ears became fatter again, the color looked more solid, and they were punching their main body.

    Next to Wei Qi lies Major General Thain, and Wei Qi's gaze is facing a tooth mark on Major General Thain's biceps.

    Wei Qi: "..." How did you bite here last night?

    Major General Thain looked at Wei Qi in a trance, smiled and stretched out his hand to comb Wei Qi's hair: "Are you hungry?"

    Wei Qi returned to his senses, and his gaze shifted to Major General Thain's face, his unconscious head. Suddenly he was confused by beauty. Wei Qi nodded obediently: "Hungry."

    Major General Thain kissed Wei Qi's forehead: "I'll get you some food."

    Major General Thain quickly took the food and came over with Ying Xiao and Shang Yang .

    Wei Qi's gaze was very low when he was lying on his stomach.

    Wei Qi looked at Shang Yang, blinked, and then raised his eyebrows slowly-by the way, what about this bastard.

    Major General Thain sat down by the bed, helped Wei Qi to sit up, and put a soft pillow behind Wei Qi, before handing Wei Qi a glass of juice.

    Wei Qi took a sip from the straw, his eyes never leaving Shang yang.

    Shang Yang's hair was blown up by him, and he had no choice but to surrender: "Tsk, I'll just say it slowly."

    Wei Qi grinned and said, "You are very acquainted."

    Shang Yang jumped from Ying Xiao's back, jumped up and landed on the soft bedding, squatted down, and said, "Do you want to listen when we are fused, or start from the dungeon?"

    Wei Qi was stunned, and then he was stunned: "During the fusion? What do you mean?"

    Shang Yang laughed twice, with a somewhat unpredictable meaning: "It means, I remembered the memory before the fusion."

    Wei Qi widened his eyes. Turning his head to look at each other with Major General Thain . Major General Thain was relatively calm. This time Wei Qi's unconscious coma was obviously because of Shang Yang. So in the days when Wei Qi was in a coma, Major General Thain had already made a lot of guesses.

    This is one of them.

    Wei Qi saw Major General Thain's face calm, his own heartbeat gradually calmed down.

    Wei Qi thought for a while, and said, "Let's talk about the underground city first."

    Shang Yang shook his hair and made a full posture, and then said whispered: "I am in a coma because I have obtained a part of my energy body, which is The energy supply body of that dungeon-that branch."

    Shang Yang turned his head, but looked at Major General Thain: "I don't know if your family has inherited the tree of life."

    Major General Thain said. His eyes changed, and then he said: "I've heard of it, but more of it is the cave of life. But the cave of life exists in the legend of the orc."