Side Story: Our Lamy after the Parting

Lamy: I watched him as he left Altena, The time feels slow as he step away.

Lamy watched as he ride the carriage back to Orario, She felt something inside her that She never felt before.

Lamy: Both of us are not people of this world. I kept that statement as my catalyst to our connection to each other.

Lamy turn around and started to walk back.

Lamy: We are both strangers, We are using the Covers of the others to hide our true self. What is my role here?

Lamy walked through the City, She observed the damages that the Fight had caused, She felt sorry. Sorry that she wasn't able to help them.

With her abilities, She could easily minimize the damage that this place had suffered in the Hands of the Soon-to-be discovered as Evilus.

She thought that if she was stronger, She could definitely protect them, She could protect the place she was brought into, The Place where her Goddess invite her to be part of her Home.

Flashback

Lamy: *pant* *pant* *pant*

Lamy: It hurts, It burns, Please *sniff* someone. Help me.

A snow elf walked through the alley of the town, the darkness of the night, Her blood shone in the Moon's light, Bloody body, Partly burnt skin. She held her wits in case that the bad peoples chase after her again.

At a significant, Beautiful night. 7 mages was outside the great city of Altena, The so-called mages are chanting, Their trying to transcend the limit of the world. They're trying to bring something. Something out of this world.

All of the mages gathered all of their magic in one circle. chanting with their own chant. Channeling everything to make it work, Until they finally did it.

All of the 7 mages was happy, The magic that they worked with blood and sweat has finally worked, And the result was more promising than they thought. 

15 Body of very pretty women are in front of them, They were surprised. But not by the gorgeous, Pretty faces, But the Fact that those 15 people have significant magic differences, But they were all powerful.

But then. When they were gonna proceed on their plan to take the unique magic and skills of the 15 summoned Ladies. One of the girls woke up, But she wasn't noticed by them.

She was the smart type, She tried to analyze the situation, She looked at her hands and finally realized everything. Immediately understanding her ability.

???: Then, The others are like me?! I... I have to save them!

Then, A swift as the wind, She worked her feet as fast as she can, She sends of 13 of the girls somewhere else. As she was about to do the same to the Blue haired elf, Her hands was pushed by the psychopathic Evilus member, Resulting to use her own ability on herself, As she disappeared.

The Evilus wasn't gonna let go this failure, The were gonna take the Blue Haired Elf, Until she woke up. The Elf tried to run, But she was struck by the back of the sword on her back, Which was supposed to only knock her out, But she was destroyed and turned into ice. The Evilus was surprised, But this made their resolve grow stronger, They thought "Magic that was powerful like that, We must not let it get away!".

Lamy was reconstructed back, But this time, The Evilus was holding handcuffs made from high class adamantine. Lamy's instinct tells her to get away as fast as possible, Resulting her to accidentally use her magic, Which again, Surprised them again, It was a chantless magic that that no one was able to obtain, And a powerful one at that. They also discovered that cursed weapon are effective to her.