Song off the Gone

Tsukino: Ahhh~~~~ The fatigue is going away~~~

Tsukino is having taking a bath at the hot spring he found, After finding this, He removed his clothes and dipped to the water, He also removes his earring and put it along with the folded clothes.

Tsukino: This is paradise~~~ I couldn't focus on the beauty of this place last time because. Well. Shits happen.

Tsukino rested his head on the rock on the side, It was nearly unnoticeable that he was there.

Tsukino accidentally closed his eyes, After a few moments.

Tsukino: *snore* *snore* *snore* *snore*

Tsukino fell asleep in the water. The impossible had become possible.

(A/N: Did someone ever succeed on sleeping in the water?)

Meanwhile

Tiona: Ta-da~!

Hestia: Woah~ Is this one of your hidden gems?

Lili: Can we really take a bath here?

Elfy: Don't worry, We'll take turns on guarding so you have nothing to worry about.

Asfi: I see, With the Loki Familia. We can take a bath properly.

Then, Everyone started to undress.

Tione: Taking a bath after coming from Rivira. This have become a routine huh.

Tiona: We're in the 18th floor after all! It'd be a waste after all.

The amazons said with a smile.

Mikoto: To come all the way to the 18th floor, And be greeted by such an opportunity.

Chigusa: It's like a psuedo open air bath.

The two said excitedly.

Mikoto: It's a big tub, I'll never get the chance...

Chigusa: I-It'll be fine! You'll be able to someday!

Asfi: No matter what I do as an adventurer. I'm still wary of doing this sorts on outdoors.

Aiz: I wonder if I'm used to it by now.

Aiz stated as she completely undessed.

Hestia: Heh, It's my win this time.

Lili: And what did you exactly win again? Hestia-sama.

Lili asked as she look at Hestia with a questionable look.

Lili: By the way Hestia-sama, I though Gods weren't allowed to go in the dungeon. Why are you here?

Hestia: Well.. We might have a problem with the Guild but. I came here with a disguise. Don't worry.

Lili: Ehh... I doubt it.

Then Everyone dipped to the water, After having fun for a while, In a certain tree.