In the end it was decided to first send a request of entry for the ambassador who will present congratulatory gift.

The only way to contact the Zerg race was through that platform app.

Although not much hope was given they still send the letter of seeking approval on their mesaage board.

**

"My Queen, the capital star alliance have sent a letter seeking approval of sending one of their ambassador to present a congratulatory gift"

Jyn was sitting on her 'throne' listening to the report of Alvis, the good-looking person who have the aura of a scholar.

Ari was standing right next to her throne as if a guard in shining armour guarding his sovereign.

The throne was built not long ago.

In fact, it will not be wrong to include the 'Palace'.

It was very large, with source stone embedding on the wall.

If the other races knew how extravagant the zerg races on using a source stone as a mere decoration. Wonder how much their lungs and liver will hurt.

It was expensive and also where most energy was taken from.

The higher concentration of energy on a source stone the more it was expensive.

The source stone embedded on the wall were all high ranked source stone.

Just like the aesthetic taste of zerg, it was sorrounded and mostly made of the Fulia tree that are as strong and hard as steel.

It resemble a place where elves royal Monarch would lived.

The Alphas and the other officials were persistent on building a palace and a throne for her.

They were truly enthusiast that Jyn cannot found in herself to damper their enthusiasm.

Their emotions are connected to her, she could not help but be good to them and indulge them.

Her Zerg seems to be very violent and unruly type.

Their connection with other races were also very poor.

As their Queen, she could understand and feel their Destructive, Violent emotion and feel quite sorry for her zerg...

Living with those kind of emotion will be very uncomfortable.

Of course Jyn ignore their countless plundering and harm they caused to the other races.

Dude, The other races hurt her Zerg too, they hurt each other too...

If not because they have a common enemy, her Zerg, do you think they will live peacefully amongst each other?

Ownsership of land and planet, resources and power..

With those, they will not.

But after having her beloved zerg as their common enemy, they work together.

Although Jyn doubt their credibility of peace amongst them.

There will infightning, thats an affirmation.

After working together for such a long time, they might be quite close to each other although not fully and they all are aware of each other strength, war is not possible among them if any of the races received a help from an unknown or strong race.

"Accept it, but... Only one ambassador, no guards, no nothing, just that single person with his gift"

She need to show her stance that she was no pushover. She need to show them her overbearingness. When countries ruler are about to interact, one must first take the inititative and not lose momentum.