Epilogue ~Roomate to soulmate

Hey guys !! This is an epilogue of my previous story .

Check it out !!!

Thanks to all who read , comment and vote for my previous stories.❤️ keep supporting!!

Happy reading ....

"Fuggi !!! Fuggii!!! "Abhi shouted at top of his voice while entering the house .

"Ohh papa !! Why are you shouting like this ?!"His 7 year old son Joseph  asked while putting a popcorn in his mouth .

"Stop eating Joey !! You will get burst one day . "His 7 year old daughter Phoebe tried to pull the bowl from her brother

Yes !!! Finally joey's wish got fulfilled . Pragya was hell adamant in keeping Joey name for her first child . Abhi happily agrees to it . When they found they are having triplets , Abhi made the hospital upside down . Giving cheek kiss to his family and hugged each and everyone in the hospital room .

Pragya smiled with tears watching her crazy hubby.

In the naming ceremony ... as Abhi'S father was a Catholic he happily agreed to the name Joseph so they can call him Joey .

For the girl child Abhi named her phoebe as his favorite character is phoebe buffay.

The third child was a boy so while they were trying to figure out a name, Pragya loudly declared it should be Damon Salvatore as she was watching vampire diaries when she was pregnant at that time .

Even Abhi and Pragya  had an argument for that and had an game twist . In the end Abhi won that game and Pragya broke down into tears . Finally consoling her they both named him stefan.

Joey always roamed around with girls and he is always mama's boy .  He loves food more than anything. He is an talkative.while phoebe would be a crazy head when it comes to music and she is a daddy's girl. She is also a talkative.

Stefan who is a different person from both is an book worm .  Though he is the younger one but he is the matured one .He spends most of the time in books and he is  the most favorite boy of his mother . He helps her in every needs and a silent one compared to both naughty kids .but when it comes to family he talks much but outside he is a silent one .

Sometimes Abhi and Pragya would wonder how come stefan is like that .  When it comes to siblings three won't give up for each other .they lived happily with their sweet family in London .

They got settled in London as Abhi got a music director chance in movies .  His father and mother got settled in their native place leaving the mehra mansion .

Disha and purab got married by the next year of abhigya 's marriage . They gave birth to a boy and girl .

"Where is your mama ?!! "Abhi asked angrily .

Both phoebe and Joey were busy in their fighting not minding him .

Abhi got irked and went towards his room . He saw his baby wife watching laptop and laughing.

His heart melted . But soon his face frowned seeing her giving flying kiss to the laptop .

"Fuggi !! " he shouted making her to jerk .

She saw him standing glaring at her .

She paused her Video and raised her eyebrows.

"Stop changing your user name into Pragya  Salvatore !For god sake I am your husband !!"

Pragya ignores him and continued to stare in the laptop.