ch.32

warning: just to let you know this is a little gory so yea. enjoy!

(flashback)(age 10-11)

"its mine?! really mine?!"

"yes Raphael, but you must promise me that you will take care of them,"

"yes father, i promise ill take care of them just like i do with spike,"

sensai left raphs room. raph then ran to his new drum set and started to bang on them.

"ha ha!"

"give it back mikey!"

"no way Donnie!"

"i need it mikey you can hurt yourself if you run with it now give it to me!"

"noAHHHHH!"

raph ran out of his room. he saw mikey on the floor. his leg all bloody. Donnie was freaking out.

"sensai! sensai!"

"Donatello!? what is it!?"

"its mikey! he was running with my screwdriver and he fell."

Donnie and splinter were running to mikey, splinter lifted mikey to the lab. raph went back to his room. he could hear mikey yelling in pain. it was getting on raphs nerves. it was getting him mad. so mad that he took his sai and stabbed his base drum. raph noticed what he did. he walked away, fell on his bed and began to cry. after a few hours, raph was still very upset. mikey was given crutches. he went to raphs room.

"hey raphie?"

"i tolled you not to call me that mikey."

"oh, sorry,"

"its OK, hows your leg?"

"better, kind'a. i want to give you something.

"what?"

"its special tape. it sticks to everything. even drum heads,"

raph looked at his drums. he took some of mikeys tape and placed it on his drumbs.

"thanks mikey,"

"no problamo b.b,"

"what?"

"b.b, big brother,"

"oh, ok"

raph gave mikey a hug and mikey left.

Leo pov

i was falling. i then landed on my back. i looked around. i was back where i started. the only difference was that the red light or door thing was gone. i decided to walk towards the purple door and once again everything was a blinding white.