ch.13

April pov

i was sitting in class. just thinking of why Leo would just go off on mikey like that. was it that he was jealous? it cant be. hes never jealous.

"miss.o'niell," my teacher called.

"yes. Mrs.lazily?" i asked

"answer the question on the board." that's when my head started to hurt. everything blacked out for a moment. i opened my eyes again and i was lying on the floor.

"miss.o'niell!?" Mrs.lazily said. i got back on my feet then the school bell rang. everyone started to leave the school. me and Casey walked out together and i swore i saw something on the roof.

"Casey? did you see that?" i asked me and Casey looked at the top of the building across the street.

"mikey!" i yelled. everyone looked at me. me and Casey just left for the fire escape.i saw mikey jumping rooftop to rooftop.

"mikey!" i yelled again. he stopped and looked at me and Casey. he came towards us.

"hey April, hey Casey!" mikey said gleefully, "whats up?" i looked at mikeys face and i saw a big bump- on his head.

"mikey? what happened to your head?" i asked. he put his hand to his head as he jerked it away in pain.

"oh, this? oh, i ran into a poll," he said. i heard someone shush someone else. i turned around. i then saw 8 white eyes. i looked at mikey. he was smiling.

"you can come out. there friends of mine." mikey said. the next thing i knew was that i did not see mikeys brothers, but four female mutant turtles! i could not believe my eyes.