| 𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐚 | 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

{Requested • gender neutral reader}

wc: 627 updated

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sasuke opened his eyes, a gust of wind blew through his black hair. His eyebrows furrowed and fists were clenched, creating crescent shaped markings on his palms. He stood at the top of a hill, overlooking the horizon. The cherry blossom trees giving an ethereal appearance from the illumination of the moonlight, the boy did not give a care about the coldness.

"You're gonna catch a cold if you stay out here any longer. What are you doing out here at this hour?" You asked, sitting beside him.

"I could ask you the same thing." The Uchiha boy said, he was as cold and bored as ever.

"I saw you leaving and decided to join you here." The pair of you sat in silence for a bit, talking here and there. After some time passed, you eventually rested your head on his shoulder, noticing his body tense.

"I will kill a certain someone. I'm going to restore my clan." He spoke in his usual monotone voice, you side-eyed him whilst he faced the moon. The uchiha boy had a beautiful build face, the moon's light outlining his silhouette.

"I see... I don't want to be outside any longer right now. Come over to my house." You offered your hand out to him as you stood up. Sasuke had a look of confusion in his eyes, he was unsure if he should take your hand or not. Seeing the hopeful glint in your eyes told him otherwise. He sighed in defeat. You both walked back to your house, hands intertwined.

"...I love you, you know that, right?" He said suddenly, breaking the silence. You looked away grinning, he wasn't flustered, but it sure took him some courage to say something as bold as that confession.

【 TIMESKIP 】

After eating the onigiris, you suggested to sit on the roof and watch the stars with Sasuke, as you didn't have anything else to do with the boy.

"It's calm at this hour.." You said randomly, he glanced at you out of corner of his eyes, humming in agreement.

"No Sakura, Naruto or Kakashi to annoy us." He replied, making you chuckle a bit.

"I've always wondered what Kakashi-sensei looks like under the mask."

"Remember the time me, you, Naruto and Sakura did anything just to see his face?" You ask, earning a rare smile from him. You thought you may have been dreaming, no way the Uchiha boy was smiling.

Both of you failed to realise the three certain people watching you from a tree.

"What the hell are they doing?" Naruto asked, using his binoculars to get a better look, he saw his rival slightly smiling and panicked.

"Sasuke is smiling?!" He yelled, luckily it somehow didn't alert you or Sasuke.

"Shut up, Naruto! Why can't he smile like that when he's around me? Damn that Y/N..." Sakura frowned in jealousy.

"Calm down, you two. They're in love after all, we should let them be." Kakashi added in while not bothering to take his eyes off the Make-Out Paradise book.

"Shut up, closeted perv."

You had just remembered you'd lost track of how long you were outside with Sasuke when you heard your father calling from inside.

"I guess we've been out here for long enough. I'll see you tomorrow, Sasuke."

He only nodded and stood up to walk away, you stop him by grabbing both of his hands, his eyes widened at your sudden actions.

"I love you too." You gave Sasuke a kiss on the forehead.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

a/n; thank you for reading. this is my first fanfic that I've published so bare with me if it's crap, also I love sasuke so this was fun to write❗️