²²leader

首領 || leader

首領 || leader

          EDGES OF KNIFE MESSILY WENT THROUGH AND PIERCED IT

EDGES OF KNIFE MESSILY WENT THROUGH AND PIERCED IT. After mustering all the strength, it was finally done.

Thick, crimson fluid began to ooze out of it. It laid like a ghoulish mannequin—a masterpiece. And what's more was its smell lingered around the secluded room.

"Hurry up!"

Panic erupted in her, realizing everything needed to be done as quickly as she can.

Rinsing whatever remnants of evidence is on the knife, she stored away the clutter to the cooler where it belonged to preserve it. Placing what's in front of her in a box, the other gal grasped it and ran like hell.

"Here's your order, Ma'am! One red velvet lava cake. Enjoy!" the cashier handed the box to [name].

Initially, she planned to plainly apologize to everyone after she left without notice, but she figured that a little treat of pastry would be nice to offer after making them worry.

"Can I get two dorayakis, too? Thank you." she paid for the expenses and gave one packet of dorayaki to Mikey.

"Waaah, [name]-chin! Thanks." giddy like a little kid, he quickly bit into it the moment it ended up in his hands.

As the allotted time draws near, the average coldness became far less bearable. They simultaneously strolled together to the shrine where they hold their meetings.

Visages of what may come in the future preoccupied her mind; maybe once her problem is over, they could officially be together. And for that, they wouldn't be paranoid whenever the other is out of their sight.

Leaving the yakuza and passing everything she leads to her brother sounded nice to her, too. That way, she wouldn't bring such trouble to Toman.

Toman's captains and vice-captains were lounging on the staircase of the location, casually chatting about their existences.

Mikey gathered the leaders first so she could talk, then the rest of Toman would be invited later on since most of her plans are too confidential, and the lower-ranked members are prone to treachery.