⁰⁵dealing

取引 || dealing

取引 || dealing

          WANTING THE GROUND TO SWALLOW HER RIGHT NOW IS HER GOAL

WANTING THE GROUND TO SWALLOW HER RIGHT NOW IS HER GOAL. The enormity of eyes boring so many judgments right through her was embarrassing.

Everyone had their faces turned to the only girl in the place.

"I asked, what's a little girl doing here, huh?" a tall, bulky man with a horrible haircut overshadowed her figure.

"I was going to deliver this paper to someone. It's important. So if you excuse me, you're in the way." she snapped, clearly irked with how he called her.

"Pshhh, don't act all mighty, bitch. Ya don't know where you are nor who you're talking to." the guy scoffed, snatching the paper and tore it right in front of her.

"This is a restricted place, better deliver your shit somewhere else." another one of them laughed.

Be that as it may, [name] stood there, not giving a single care.

She grabbed what's left of the paper that still hovered in the air, trying to put them back together with the way it was.

"Do you, uh, maybe have tape? I really need to give this really important paper to..." she trailed off, reading something on the paper as she purposely messed with this guy. "Sano Manjiro? Yeah, whoever that person is."

Realization finally came to the guy who tore his president's paper that the girl deemed as important. He froze with wide eyes and his palms started to sweat.

"No fucking way Mikey-san's gonna give a fuck about a test paper." the bulky guy chuckled in fear, roughly grabbing her bruised wrists.

She hissed in pain and pulled it away before caressing it near her chest.

Feeling the people beside him stiffen, he knew that Mikey was walking towards the commotion. He started to shake, having absolutely no idea of possible consequences.