Chapter 23

Avneet: What happens after Prom? What happens when he moves back to Chandigarh? Then what?
Ashi:He is not going back to Chandigarh, he told me he is staying here, with me.
Avneet: and you believed him? Are you crazy? He is lying to you!!
Ashi: Well, I like him, and he likes me, why can't you just be happy for me for once.
Avneet: I was just looking out for you. And I don't want to see you get hurt and upset.
Ashi: I have a video I have to finish. Excuse me.
And Ashi walked out of the bathroom.
As she walked pass Riyaz, he again mistook he rto be Avneet and told her about all he had heard from Vaishnavi and Sid.
Ashi stomped out.
She went to Sid and started shouting.
Ashi: Is this true?
Sid: What?
Ashi:Oh, Riyaz just told me everything. About how you are planning to move back to Chandigarh and all.
Sid: What?
Ashi: YOU THINK THIS IS SIMPLE. IT IS NOT FOR ME. I LIKED YOU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE WHO YOU POTRAY TO BE ON THE DAMN FRICKING INTERNET. YOU CAME AND TOLD ME YOU WILL STAY, AND THAT YOU WONT LEAVE ME! DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY CLUE HOW THIS FEELS FOR ME? NO YOU DONT. CAUSE YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG. THAT IS WHAY YOU ARE. I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT GOING TO PROM WITH YOU SIDDHARTH NIGAM.
And she stormed out of the arty and went home.
Vaishnavi turned to look at Sid.
He was crying.
Vaish: good job!! I did not know that you could do that. Well done I am proud of you.
Sid: Stop Vaish. I seriously like her, and i want her back.