Chapter 11

"This? You want me to go to the dance with her? She is weird." Siddharth said when Vaishnavi showed the video to him.
"Look Sid, I have done the research. She fits perfectly in your demographic. 19 to 20 years of age, lives in Mumbai! And look she is a loser. You can help her. She is cute enough. She will look great in photos. She won't even grab the spotlight from you!"Vaishnavi said.
"But..."Siddharth began
"You are going to the dance and you are going with her"she said.
"FINE!" Siddharth sighed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*The Next Day*
Ashi woke up as usual and went to college.
During the break, she saw that Siddharth was live. He said:
Hey Guys! So today I am here at a real high-school to ask the winner to prom! Are you ready????!?!?!
As she was seeing the livestream Avneet came and saw what she was seeing. "Is that Siddharth Nigam's livestream???? Did he choose someone???" She asked
"No, let me watch" Ashi said.
"OK you guys I see her I see her!!!"Sid said.
"Is this girl mad? Why doesn't she turn? He is right behind her" Ashi said.
He tapped Ashi on the shoulder.
"Shsh let me watch."Ashi said.
Then Avneet saw Siddharth and snatched the phone from Ashi.
Ashi looked behind "What stop!"
Then she saw Siddharth and all the camera people.
Then he went down on one knee gave her a rose and asked: Ashi, will you go to the dance with me?
"YES YES YES YES YES!!!! OMG IS THIS REALLY YOU! DID I GET CHOSEN?!??!?!"Ashi said. She was screaming and was about to cry!
"She said yes you guys! See you'll tommorow with new videos with Ashi! See yall!" Siddharth said. The cameras cut.