"(Y/N) Toshinori. UA High... Are you sure you want to go there!?" The teacher exclaims loudly as everyone clamors loudly.

"Yes sir." I state.

"You do have the highest grades in the School, but it's still going to be difficult." the teacher declares.

"I am grateful for your concern sir. However I am very certain of my choice." I declare.

(Time skip)

The end of the day bell rings and I gather my stuff and begin heading home. Suddenly I begin to hear screaming and I turn to see a group of people. I rush over only to see fire everywhere along with some popular Pro Hero's. "What's going on here?!" I wonder as two boys come into view, one with blonde hair being engulfed by a Villain and the other with green messy hair trying to help him.

"Kacchan!" the boy with green messy hair shouts. "What the hell is that kid doing?!" I wonder.

"What the hell? Why are you here?!" the blonde haired boy called Kacchan exclaims loudly. "Is he the green haired boy trying to save his friend?" I wonder.

"I don't know, my legs just started moving." The green haired boy responds, while trying to dig through the sludge that the villain's body is made of. "That boy I thought if he was rushing in there he would be able to do something... However looking at the situation he's gotta be quirkless and rushing in on instinct trying to get himself killed." I think.

"Kacchan, I couldn't just stand there and let you die." the green haired boy says as he smiles through his tears.

"Get the hell off me!" Kacchan roared. Suddenly I see steam and I looked over to see it coming from a scrawny guy with blonde hair beside me. A strange feeling engulfed my body as I stared at the man, who's body suddenly started growing and becoming muscular. Once done the once scrawny man was now All Might. "Father!?" I think.

"Just a little bit longer, kid. And I am done playing with you." the Villain states as he goes to crush the green haired boy.

"Save the boy, this thing'll kill him!" A hero calls out and they all rush to reach him. However a big explosion goes off and I am unable to see anything.

"I really am pathetic." I hear All Might say, but as the smoke clears he is no longer where we was standing. "Pathetic isn't the word I'd use, but it's a start. I guess I should be glad his brute form isn't his true form." I think as I look over to where the boys were, but I was still unable to see anything.

"All Might." I hear the green haired boy say. "He made it." I think as I let out a sigh of relief.

"I told you the way to a great champion, but I see now I wasnt living up to my own ideals. Pros are always risking their lives. That's the true task of a Hero!" All Might shouts as the smoke finally clears to reveal him and the two boy, which he had a hold of.

"Damn you... All Might!" The Villain shouts as he goes to hit All Might. However All Might begins to lift up his fist.

"He is going to do Detroit Smash." I hypothesized.

"DETROIT SMASH!" All Might shouts as he punches the Villain and blows him away. However thanks to All Might's attack a tornado forms in the sky and it starts to get cloudy. "Yup I knew it and I should be able to do that now since I have been working out and controlling how much strength to put in, just mine wouldn't be strong enough to make the weather change just yet." I think as I look back at All Might to see him out of breath kneeling on the ground. "You pushed yourself too much just to impress that green haired boy, didn't you?" I wonder as everyone was dead silent and then rain starts to pour down making everyone's begin to talk once again. I look back over to see both the boys unconscious and All Might stands up making everyone begin cheering as he lifts his fist in the sky and smiles.