~Tig & Venus, Moving with Chibs~

~Venus's POV~

I held Ella all night, I even ended up falling asleep in her room, Jax really fucked her up and I mean she is emotionally fucked up. I got off the bed careful not to wake her up and walked down the hall leaving Ella to sleep. I walked into the kitchen to see Tig drinking some coffee, he smiled at me as I walked over to the pot.

"How's she doin?"

I shook my head.

"Jax really fucked her up, she cried all night and when she finally fell asleep I just decided to sleep in there, she's not doing too well baby, she's dying inside, he really hurt her."

"Yeah, I know."

Just then there was a knock on the front door, I walked over to answer it only to have Jax burst through the door in an absolute freak out fucking fit.

"Where is she Venus?"

"Jax, give her space."

"No, now where is she?"

"Jax, she cried herself to sleep last night, she's hurting please just give her some space alright, please hun."

Of course leave it to Jax to wake up Ella as she came out of the guestroom Jax ran to her wrapping his arms around her waist, I saw a tear leave her eye before she pushed him away.

"Jax please give me space right now, you need to be honest with me and you can't so when you can you know where I'll be till then please go."

"But I can be honest with you, you want the truth? I have a four year old son named Abel, and I was married to Wendy until she became a druggie putting our son's life in danger. After that I divorced her, see I can be honest with you, please just come home, please just come home with me."

~Ella's POV~

By the look on Tig's face Jax has never been like this, he's never acted like this, I looked at him.

"Jax, give me time, thank you for being honest with me, but it should've been a lot sooner than this. You didn't tell me this right now because you wanted to but because you had to, and that's not right. You should've told me when we first got involved, not waited till I had finally had enough of you not talking to me, to the point where I finally had to leave."

"Your right I should've told you a long time ago, but I got wrapped up in being with you, in being happy with you."

"Well now you can get wrapped up in me not being with you for a while Jax, you did this not me. I was nothing but honest with you, and you couldn't tell me two of the most important things in your life, or at least one of them. So give me space, when I'm ready to come back I will, till then leave me alone."

I held in my tears not letting him see me cry, when he walked away closing the door behind him I fell to the floor and cried. Venus ran to me wrapping her arms around me as I cried into her, wishing that this wasn't so difficult. I could feel someone watching me but I didn't care, I just cried and cried until everything went black and I had fallen asleep in Venus's arms.

~Jax POV~

After Ella's speech I walked out the front door only to turn around and look through the window to see her sitting on the floor as she cried in Venus's arms. I stood there for a second realizing that me not being honest with her did this to her, realizing that I was right when I said that she deserves more. She deserves more than me, she deserves more than someone that she can't trust, she deserves to be single and free.

~Venus POV~

After our little incident with Jax, when Ella finally woke up we called Chibs and sent her to stay with him. It feels almost wrong to be hiding her like this, I know they love each other and Jax did screw up big time. Everyone knows that a relationship is built off of trust, and if there's no trust then there's no relationship. Jax should've known that especially after everything that he went through with Wendy, he couldn't trust her so they didn't have a relationship. I get where Ella's coming from, she deserves more than lies, and she deserves honesty and romance, she deserves someone to love her. While Jax may love her he doesn't show it very well, he hasn't shown it since I first heard about her from Tig, there's a lot more to love then feelings and Jax needs to learn that.

~Ella's POV~

Since Jax figured out that I was at Tig's we called Chibs to see if I could stay with him for awhile. I know it's stupid to be hiding from Jax like this but I need time and space, if he's not willing to give me that space then I need to look for it where ever I can, even if it means moving all over L.A. to find it. I pulled into Chibs garage, as he walked out the front door to give me a hug taking my bag from me. We walked into the house and he showed me to the guest room, setting my bag down.

"What's going on with you and Jax, it has to be more than his lack of communication?"

"Your right it is more than his lack of communication, it's the fact that Jax is a dad and an ex-husband. What could I possibly have that could top any of those things, what are we gonna do when I want to have kids but Jax doesn't because he's already had one, or if I wanna get married what if he doesn't because he's already had a failed one. Chibs it scares me, I'm seventeen now, he's already done half the things that I want to do in the future, he's twenty-three years old there's six years between us. Maybe we just shouldn't be together, maybe I should just go home and pray he forgets about me, just hope he doesn't remember me."

Chibs took my hand leading me to the bed sitting me down on his lap for some odd reason.

"Jax loves you, he's in love with you, I know that someday he's going to want to marry you, he's talked to me about it. I also know that someday he's going to want another baby, you just have to be patient with him. As far as age goes it doesn't matter, you're of age, your seventeen granted six years is a big stretch but it'll work if you give it a chance alright?"

I smiled nodding my head before looking down at my hands to have him lift my chin so I was looking him in the eyes, he began to lean in, and I turned my head.

"I could use a drink, you wanna go get me one please?"

He nodded his head as I got off his lap taking a deep breath wondering what the fuck just happened.