"There's enough room in the bed if you wanna put your cycle there and ride with me?"

He nodded his head, I helped him load his cycle before looking at my mom with sad hurt eyes.

"I love you mom, look me up if you're ever in L.A."

I got in the truck and drove away leaving my mom, and the past behind me.

~2 Hrs Later~

The ride back was quiet until Jax broke the silence between us.

"You okay?"

I let out a small laugh nodding my head.

"Yeah, I'm alright, what about you?"

"No I'm not alright."

I got a confused look on my face looking at him before focusing back on the road.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Did you mean what you said back at your mom's about loving me?"

I let out a sigh.

"Yeah I did, I know that wasn't the best way to tell you believe me I didn't think about it or even realize I said till it was too late. But over the past week with you after everything you've done for me, my feelings just finally grew, so yes, I love you, I'm sorry you found out that way."

He laughed a little, shaking his head before taking my hand in his, placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"I love you Ella."

I smiled as he leaned over the console placing a kiss on my cheek as I kept my eyes on the road ahead of me.

~Jax's POV~

The ride back to L.A. was quiet until I couldn't take it anymore.

"You okay?"

Ella let out a small laugh nodding her head.

"Yeah I'm alright, what about you?"

I can't lie to her, she doesn't deserve that, but I'm really not fucking okay at all.

"No I'm not alright."

She got a confused look on her face taking her eyes off the road for a second before putting them right back.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Did you mean what you said back at your mom's about loving me?"

She let out a sigh before answering my question.

"Yeah I did, I know that wasn't the best way to tell you believe me I didn't think about it or even realize I said till it was too late. But over the past week with you after everything you've done for me, my feelings just finally grew, so yes, I love you I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

I laughed a little, shaking my head at her, taking her hand in mine placing a soft kiss on the back of it.

"I love you Ella."

She smiled as I leaned over the console and placed a kiss on her cheek while she kept her eyes on the road ahead of her.

~Ella's POV(22 Hrs Later)~

When we finally got back to the shop we got out our cycles taking them into the garage before Opie and Sky came out to help us carry in the boxes. It was really late so we just put the boxes in the entertainment room till tomorrow. We walked down the hall and into Jax's room, he tossed me one of his shirts and I changed my clothes before crawling into bed. Jax wrapped his arm around my waist holding me close till we fell asleep trying to forget our short and shitty visit to florence.

~Ellas' Moms' POV~

I was doing the dishes when I heard a cycle pull up in front of my house, I stopped what I was doing and dried my hand before opening the front door and stepping out onto the porch with tears in my eyes as I saw her reddish down hair. My baby had come home to me, I ran to my little girl wrapping my arms around her holding her tight.

"Ella, is it really you?"

She nodded her head.

"Yeah, it's me mommy."

The tears flowed down my face as I walked over to the man who helped her get home to me giving him a quick hug before pulling away.

"Thank you, for bringing my baby girl home."

He smiled and nodded his head, he looked at Ella and she cleared her throat.

"Mom, what did you think happened to me?"

"Well I thought that you were kidnapped, but the police said you ran away."

She nodded her head.

"Let's all go inside, I'll explain everything."

I nodded my head walking ahead of her and her friend, we walked into the house heading towards the living room. I took a seat on the couch as did she and her friend as she took his hand and began to tell me all that happened to her.

"On my way to school that day I was kidnapped and taken to L.A., I was forced to be a sex slave I had an owner who did a lot of bad things to me. I met Jax and his friend, my first day a few hours after my encounter with my boss, he, and his friend Opie offered sanctuary for girls like me. Mom I love Jax and I want to stay in L.A., I have a job there working on cycles in Jax's shop and people who care about me. I wanted to come back and tell you that I didn't run away and that I still love you, you're my mom I'll always love you, I just don't think of this as my home anymore."

When she finished what she had to say I stood from my seat and looked at her with sadness and anger in my heart and head.

"You wanna go to L.A.?, fine go but don't come back, once you walk out that door you're out..."

Tears came to her eyes and she stood from her spot, as I continued what I had to say.

"Take your dad's truck, your cycle and your things get them out of my house and garage then you get out, don't come back Ella."

"Mom?"

"No, you wanna leave? then go get out."

I held back my tears as she looked at Jax taking his hand and showing him where the garage is. He helped her put her dad's bike in the truck, before they came back into the house. They went up to her room taking her things and grabbed the keys, before she looked at Jax.

"There's enough room in the bed if you wanna put your cycle there and ride with me?"

He nodded his head putting up his bike before she.

"I love you mom, look me up if you're ever in L.A."

She got in the truck and drove away leaving me there with tears in my eyes hating myself for what I had just done to my baby girl. I had finally gotten her back and I pushed her away, I'll never forgive myself for this.