chris basically hopped onto the boat while we all got in position. i sat in between courtney and katie."Ok, 1,2,3- Oops- ok, forgot the lens cap." He said point to the camera. "Ok, hold that pose... 1,2- oh,no way, cards full. Hang on." "Cmon man, my face is starting to freeze." Leshawna said. "Got it. Okay, everyone say 'Wawanakwa'."

"Wawanakwa!-"

the camera caught pictures of everyone trying to get shore or failing to get to it. i stuck on the back of owen. "Ok guys, dry off and meet me at the campfire pit in 10."

•At the campfire pit•

"this, is camp wawanakwa, your home for the next 8 weeks."He says. "the campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. ya dig?" You look behind yourself to see duncan threatening to punch harold, hehe. "the camper who stays on the island the longest, without getting voted off, will win 100,000 dollars."

"excuse me, what will the sleeping arrangements be? i would like to request a bunk under her" duncan says smirking while pointing at you. "they're not co-ed are they?" heather said. "no, girls get one side of each cabin, and dudes get the other." "oh, thank god." you gasp, wiping non-existent sweat of your forehead.
duncan looked at weirdly but you realized he was sending imaginary lasers through your head.

"excuse me kyle, can I have the cabin with the lake view since I'm the prettiest?" Lindsay said. "ok, one, you aren't" he glanced at you. "but that's not really how it works here. plus, it's chris." you took the compliment, but that was a bit weird considering you're a minor and he's a grown man.

"I have to live with Sadie or, I'll die!" Katie said. "And break out in hives. It's true!" Sadie continued.

"this cannot be happening" gwen mumbled. owen locked her and tyler in a headlock and basically yelled "cmon guys, it'll be fun, like a big sleepover!" "yeah, to you owen." you mumbled while rolling your eyes. "hey, cheer up (n/n), this camp isnt that bad!" "uh-huh.."

"here's the deal, we're gonna spilt you up into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there" Chris said, pointing to an area.

" gwen, trent, heather, cody, lindsay, beth, katie, owen, lewshawna, and noah ! "

"from this moment on you are officially known as the 'screaming gophers'!" he threw Owen a flag that had a gopher getting ready to box someone. "yeah, I'm a gopher.  Woo!" he screamed excitedly.
"wait, what about Sadie?" katie questioned, confused and scared that they both wouldn't be on the same team. "the rest of you over here.

geoff, bridgette, dj, tyler, sadie, izzy, courtney, ezekiel, duncan, eva, (name), and harold !"

"but katie's a gopher! i have to be a gopher!" sadie said, upset that her friend wasn't on the same team as her. "sadie is it? cmon, it'll be okay." courtney comforted her. "this is so un fair. i miss you katie!" "i miss you too!"
"you guys will officially be known as, the 'killer bass' ." "it's awesome. like, amazing." harold said while looking at the flag. "all right campers, you and your team will be on camera, in all public areas during this competition."

STATIC

! CONFESSIONALS !
୨ chris mc-loser ୧