01.

– THE CAMERA FADES on when a man w black hair, a dark green collared shirt, and green cargo pants enters the screen

THE CAMERA FADES on when a man w black hair, a dark green collared shirt, and green cargo pants enters the screen.

"Yo, we're coming' at you live," he gets closer to the camera."from camp wawanakwa, somewhere in muskoka, ontario. i'm your host, chris mclean, dropping season one of the most hottest new reality show on television, right now!"

the camera cuts to a dock connected to the island. "here's the deal, 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at the crummy old summer camp. they'll compete in challenges against each other, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers." chris then puts his finger up, signaling one. "every three days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team members walk down the dock of shame, take a ride on the loser boat, leave total drama island, for good."

the camera cuts to a campfire. "their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremony, where each week, all but one camper will receive, a marshmallow." he eats the marshmallow off the stick, then throws it on the ground, something will eat it anyways.

"in the end, only one will be left standing, and will be rewarded, with cheesy tabloid fame, and a small fortune, with let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. to survive, they'll have to battle,"

It cuts to a bear swatting away a bunch of flies."black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food, and each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp. " The camera cuts back to him."who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here, right now, on

total,

drama

ISLAND!"

*cue intro*

FIRST PERSON :

auditioning total drama was one of the worst ideas I've ever had – well, not the worst idea. when i was 5 i decided it was a fun idea to jump from my mini trampoline, to a pile a sharp rocks. needless to say i broke my arm.

then, i heard my name being called by the worst voice ever.

"our next contestant, [name]!"

i walked up to dock and was greeted by chris. "hey, welcome to your new home dude." he said smiling. i looked at the camp, then at him, again at camp, and finally at him. "huh, this is exactly what i signed up for, nice."

i grabbed my luggage and speed walked to the other part of the dock. a girl with side ponytail and obvious braces walked up to me and practically yelled," hi, i'm Beth! looks like we're gonna be stuck here!" "nice." i walked away from the spit spraying girl and stood in next a gothic girl. "hey, i'm gwen." she sounded like she was being held at a gunpoint. "it looks like we're stuck here, aye?" "yep"