enin

JENO:i need help bailing haewon out ofjail

JENO:
i need help bailing haewon out of
jail

LIANNE:
u guys were gone for literally 15 minutes

MARK:
wtf happened

what happened?

jeno and haewon had departed to the convenience store, the car ride silent yet comfortable.

once they arrived, they entered the seemingly empty convenience store.

haewon hopped around the aisles, reading the messages the group sent, telling her what to buy.

jeno followed her around, a small smile on his face as he saw her extremely cheerful mood. she was constantly happy and jeno liked that about her.

"haewon? where'd you go?" jeno asked as he looked around the aisles. he was distracted for a second and now all of a sudden, she had disappeared.

haewon popped her head out of an aisle and made eye contact with jeno, an immediate smile forming on her face. she waved him over, telling him to go to her.

once jeno arrived where haewon was, he saw her excited state as she looked at the snacks.

everything was going pretty well until someone came into the same aisle and jeno was able to recognize her immediately.

the person kept giving jeno and haewon the side eye and since haewon had no clue who she was, she was confused. eventually, haewon had enough of the staring and finally said something.

"hey girl!" haewon said, getting the persons attention, "who are you and what's your problem? you keep staring at us like we did something wrong."

"my problem is him. and who the hell are you?" the person asked haewon who furrowed her brows.

"that doesn't matter. why do you have a problem with him, huh?"

"does a certain lianne ring a bell?" the person asked and jeno began pulling haewon back as the person approached.

"that's hyejin." jeno whispered to haewon who looked at him for a second before looking back at hyejin.

her mind went back to the groupchat, their constant complaints about her and how she was horrible. she tried to make lianne drop her friends, tried having lianne and mark break up and even sexually assaulted her.

"so you're the famous hyejin ive heard so much about!" haewon exclaimed.

"kay why ess bitch."

and suddenly, all hell broke loose.

haewon lunged at hyejin who wasn't suspecting anything and out broke a fight.

no matter how hard they tried to separate haewon from hyejin, it was getting obvious that it was no use and the convenience store clerk ended up calling the cops.

so now haewon, hyejin and jeno sat in the police station, awaiting the questioning.

in the end, haewon ended up with an assault charge since she was the first one to start the fight.

"this was supposed to be a nice movie night." lianne muttered as she got in the car with mark. lucas offered to stay at home to make sure nothing goes wrong.

after hearing haewon's bail, they all pitched in a bit of money as it wasn't too much.

"i'm sorry. i know you've been stressed recently and i bet this just made it worse, huh?" mark asked as his hand took lianne's and she nodded, a sigh coming out of her mouth.

"hey, why dont we have a nice day tomorrow? just me and you, a picnic in the park and me singing to you with my guitar, just like the first time we hung out." mark offered and lianne smiled and kissed his hand, a gesture that made his heart flutter all the time.

"i would really like that." she responded and mark smiled, giving her a quick kiss on the lips before setting off to go to the police station to bail her friend out.

"okay but i really got her ass good! you should've seen it!"

haewon was ranting to lianne, knowing damn well her friend was probably disappointed.

"she actually did get her pretty good. i don't think hyejin got a single punch in." jeno said and haewon smiled at him backing her up.

"i'm sorry for fighting her. i was just so angry and what she had done to you and the others that i really couldn't hold myself back. i hurt whoever hurts my friends without a second thought." haewon told lianne who sighed and hugged her instead of lecturing her. haewon was clearly surprised by it.

"i know you meant well. just think twice next time cause i really do not want to do this again." lianne said and haewon nodded, wanting to make lianne feel better.

"how did you even know who hyejin was? we've never shown you a picture or anything of her." mark asked haewon.

"jeno and i were just getting the things and she came out of nowhere and started side-eyeing us and so i confronted her and jeno told me she was hyejin and now here we are!" haewon said and mark laughed a bit at her gestures.

"well, now you gotta explain to the rest of them what happened." jeno said and haewon nodded.

"i just know haechan and minhee and renjun are gonna be the proudest ones. they're my favorite evil bitches." haewon whispered to jeno which made him laugh.

"let's go home now." lianne said and they all agreed.

lianne went back in the car with mark and haewon went with jeno.

"you know, that was pretty badass of you." jeno said once haewon got in the car and buckled her seatbelt.

"really? ive never been in like a physical fight so i thought i would suck." haewon said and jeno shook his head.

"you got her pretty good. she had scratches on her face and a pretty bad bruise on her cheek. you're hella strong." jeno complimented.

"guess all that pent up anger really comes in handy."

jeno smiled and stared at her for a few seconds, his thoughts once again coming back to him, specifically, jaemins words.

"you good?" haewon asked jeno, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"i'm good. let's go back now."

and with that, they all went back to lianne's house where haewon became the storyteller for the night and finished watching the movie. eventually, everyone left and lianne could say it was a somewhat eventful night.

——————————————————————————
i don't know if i'll be continuing daily updates as my party is coming closer and i become busier as well as school approaching. i would still update frequently but daily is something i'm not sure aboutz

anyways, how are you guys feeling about this story?

please vote and comment as it helps inspire me to write more!

i hope you're all doing well

lots of love,
t <3