Nobody's POV

As she arrives to the hospital, she can't help but wonder if every woman doctor she saw was her mother . She wanted to find out who her mother was and her brother but, she didn't think it'd be best . She knew if she somehow found her mother or her brother they wouldn't want to get to know her . She has a point , Catherine left her . At her fathers door step , and said it was because "she had a life now.. and it was a drunken mistake". Lucielle knew better than anybody that if her mother didn't want her then  she wouldn't have wanted her now . So, she checked in at the hospital and a nurse took her to her room then, a doctor came in , a really pretty doctor with pretty blue eyes Luci thought . "Hi I'm Doctor Shepherd ." The nice lady said . "So as you know , you have a generic form of bone cancer , with a tumor logged on your spinal cord . Now there are some things we have to do ." "Anything I'll do anything Dr.Shepherd" Luci said just wanting to get the news out of the Doctor . "Okay , so we can do Chemo, Radiation, and then eventually when we get a better look at the where the tumor is on your spinal cord, have a surgery to take it out, and don't worry I've done this many times before, I'm very good at what I do" Amelia said with a smile . Luci smiled and asked "okay , that's good . Will I loose my hair ? I know that's happened sometimes with chemo and radiation. Will I still be able to go to school?" Doctor Shepherd looked at her and said "No you will loose your hair . You will only be undergoing a few rounds of chemo nothing more than about 3, and yes you will be able to still go to school . It's actually better for kids diagnosed with this , the social interaction makes things a little easier ." She smiled at the end . "That's so great! Thank you so much Dr. Shepherd." I said giving her a big hug , and Lucielle knew from that moment that her and Amelia were going to have a special type of bond .