"I'm not rich- rich people walk round with diamonds hanging of chunky chains, flashing their cash. I'm wealthy- I take care of my money, I invest, I support companies." She smiles proudly.

I wish I could say everything she had just said would aid in her plea of innocence but with no reasonable explanation for an assistant to have this much money, my only choice is to believe it's something shady.

I clear my throat "Wow, erm okay," I breathe "anyway... we should get going."

I'm glad I went all out for this date now, after seeing what she's clearly used to I imagine she'd only expect the best.

I blew through my savings for this date but it's worth it for the promotion.

"Where are we going?" She asks climbing into the car.

"You'll see when we get there."

We ride most of the way quietly, the only noise lifting the silence being the gentle hum of music coming from the radio.

"Y/N." She says lowly.

"Umhum." I hum keeping my eyes on the road.

"I'm still pissed you know."

"I know," I place my hand on her thigh "I promise to make it up to you."

I drive past Arlie's car just before we pull up the place. Everything's ready, it's all prepared, nothing could possibly go wrong.

I walk round to her side of the car, opening the door for her, helping her out of the car.

She looks over the water besides us "What are we doing here?"

I point to the beautifully lit yacht glowing against the orange sky, the sun barely peeking through as it's almost fully set, but not quite.

"Dinner on a yacht, you're pulling out all the stops." She says stunned.

"Only the best for my girl." I tease.

As we sit face to face at either end on the table, our date coming to an end, I can't help but take a second to appreciate the beauty in front of me.

Green eyes shining as bright as ever, brighter than the moon on a clear night. Autumnal waves flowing over her shoulders.

Flawless skin, shining and glowing under the dimmer lights that lit up the boat.

"You really went out of your way to apologise to me." She states mater-of-factly.

"Well, I think I judged you too soon."

She smiles and nods "Go on, ask me. I know you want to."

"How did you manage to make all of that money as an assistant? I don't mean to pry or be rude but that's seriously impressive." I ask.

"Mr Chambers and I had a unique relationship I helped him with something and he helped me. He saw something in me when nobody else did and I'll forever be in his debt." She explains with a bit of sorrow in her tone as she speaks his name.

So she did have a motive after all... she felt she owed him something and so she cashed in everything she had and payed off that debt with a gun to Mr Russo's head.

"What do you mean 'nobody else did.'?" I ask.

"Growing up was hard for me and I did it in less than idea circumstances and I got involved with things I shouldn't have but he helped me." She clears her throat, attempting to distract from the obvious sadness than had washed over her.