Summer's Awesome!!!

Começar do início

*Next Day*

I woke up like I normally do, did my complete morning routine and showered before knocking on his door. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" he replied. "Hey Chris you ready?" "Yeah!!!" I answered briefly. We took a taxi to the mall we went last time. "Okay we are here." he stated as he knew I knew that we had arrived. We went straight to the store section this time. I'm now helping in on choosing 10, 10!!! Different outfits not pieces outfits and he as his closet filled with clothes, I don't even know where he gets the money to buy all these clothes. "Why are you taking 2 green shorts?" I asked confused because they looked completely the same to me. "They are different..." he points at the first one "...this one is aqua green and the other is teal" I gave him "I'm not having it" kind of look as he sighs "Okay, okay I'll only buy the aqua green one." Why is he making that much drama they literally look the same.

Now that he noticed I didn't even get the chance to get myself some clothes he literally just planned 5 outfits and he is looking for more. "Why exactly are we getting all of these?" I asked because the store won't even have any outfits for the summer collection left if he keeps looking for clothes like this. "You can never have too many clothes" he answered me briefly as he ran towards something. I sighed and followed him, "I have something that would look good on yo-" "A SPEEDO??! Ohh hell nah I'm not wearing a speedo" I said a bit angry. "Come on it would look good on you; it will make your ass look great." Now that I'm thinking of it would make my ass look great. "Still I'm not wea-" when I open my eyes I see him with his puppy eyes trying to convince me, I tried hard to make a mad face that would last for longer than his puppy eyes but he's just too cute so I sigh in defeat as he celebrates "Yes!! I swear this will look bomb on you." "Yeah yeah."

As we head to the cashier and they scan for the total price, I'm shook, "€220!!" as he looks at me and I sigh, the cashier lady asks "how are you paying this are you splitting or..." he got cut as he answered "We will split-" "No I'll pay this" I said he refused and said that we will split but I made myself clear this time "No. I Will pay for this." as he glares a me but this time he lost and he sighs in defeat "okay okay, You won this one." I paid for it and we left the store.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. "Only if I get to pay this time" he countered I replied. We went to the Chinese restaurant and we both ordered noodles, we ate then went back to the dorms. When we walked out of the taxi I heard him say something "Thanks for getting me these new clothes." I thanked me with a smile and a slight blush. "No problem at all, it is my pleasure actually" I counter argued "It's only fair" I replied. We went to the Chinese restaurant and we both ordered noodles, we ate then went back to the dorms. When we walked out of the taxi I heard him say something "Thanks for getting me these new clothes." I thanked me with a smile and a slight blush. "No problem at all, it is my pleasure actually" I counter argued he chucked as I once again walked him to his dorm. "We are now here you can now add 15 more pieces to your collection" I said chuckling he once again thanked me and gave me a goodbye hug with a kiss on my right cheek. I was blushing so much it wasn't even funny and he waved goodbye as he open and closed the door. I was still speech less and standing right in front of his room as Neymar passes by an asked "Let me guess he gave you a kiss?" He was now smirking. "No- no he didn't" "Are you sure cause you are mad blushing right now" "Yes I am sure he didn't kiss me, not on the lips anyway" I blushed and looked at the floor embarrassed. I think everyone knows I like him specially Ben and Neymar but they agreed on not spilling a thing to Leo. I walk to my dorm with my heart on the sky and shower and go to sleep because I was mad tired it was only 4pm but I managed to sleep until the next day.

*TRIP DAY*

I woke earlier than usual because of the fact that I slept at noon so I used that time to pack my clothes because today we would be travelling to Tossa de Mar, it is literally one of the most beautiful beach in the country. Most of the clothes I packed were the ones we bought yesterday and some other ones that I packed just in case. Afterwards I went for a run around the campus and went to the school's gym and worked out because I knew I would be eating a lot of crap in this trip.

Now we are going to the airport. The buses were separated by classes so most of my class mates were making bets on who would do what. I didn't really care so I slept for some of the bus ride. We got to the airport and could you not we are literally occupying 2 thirds of the plane. Fortunately my seat mate was Benzema and I was sitting with the straight view of the window the land looked so pretty I wish I could take a photo. We literally talked about what we would do Ben trying to win me over so he could get a girl to our room and I was denying even when he said that he would "help me" with Leo I just shook my head in denial but he won me over with the helping me part.

*THANKS FOR READING ME BOOK
SORRY FOR ENDING IN A WEIRD NOTE BUT I DONT WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONG
THE NEXT ONE WILL BE SHORTER THAN USUAL
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER*