"Who said I'm going alone~?"

A blush crept up her face like ants swarming around a crack on the sidewalk. "I—SHUT UP, you told me there's a monetary emergency!"

"There is."

"How could YOU of all people have a money problem, you're literally filthy rich because of your clan and—"

"Have you really not caught on already, Utahime?"

Before Utahime could reply, Gojo stood in front of her, leaving less than a foot of space between them. He took her chin in his hand and tilted her face up to him. Utahime backed away instantly. "What are you talking about?" she asked instead.

"If I go alone on this trip, I'll have too much leftover money," he lamented dramatically, placing the back of his hand against his blindfolded forehead.

"OK? Good for you. Some of us have to work for a living, y'know?" snapped Utahime, glancing away.

Gojo beamed and closed the distance between them once more. "That's why I wanna take you with me," he replied in a smooth voice. "Let's have a little getaway from all this teaching and jujutsu sh*t~"

Utahime couldn't believe Gojo was actually asking her... out.

And not to some cozy café or the movies, to another country.

Talk about extreme.

"I'll buy you whatever you want," he bribed, which earned him a disappointed look from Utahime. "Can you buy me an underground bunker that you'll have no access to?"

"C'mon, Utahime—"

"For one, I love my job. It brings me great joy to watch my students grow and become stronger," she stated with passion.

"And secondly, why do you want me to go with you specifically? You can blow your money on literally any other woman, I have..." She gulped quietly and glanced back fondly at the school she taught at. "...stuff to do."

Gojo gave a slight pout, staring at the ground. "Was kinda hoping that stuff would be me~"

She whirled her head to face him, fists clenched. "WILL YOU STOP THAT?!" she shouted. "Geez, Gojo, you honestly have no filter. Is this the type of behavior you want your students to replicate?!"

"My students aren't here," he chuckled. "They're in Tokyo."

"My students, then?!"

Gojo laughed when Utahime brought them up immediately afterwards. Utahime stopped and stared.

She didn't notice it before, but he had really cute dimples. However... with how he was currently acting, there was no way in any deadly Domain Expansion that she was gonna admit that to him.