🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾

Start from the beginning

"You both don't have to worry! There is treatment to this also... Just few more years then you both can also live like us!"

"True! P'Pete is right!"

Team said to give more encouragement to the 2 guilty souls.

"Being ill like this combines shock, this time I'll die... with pain and agony that are unfamiliar, that wrench me out of myself and giving pain to my loved ones too..."

"Hia~"

On the other side...

The guy entered his room and removed the doctor's cardigan and worn his attire and sat in his chair thinking too deeply of all what he saw, somewhere he was happy and inner satisfaction was making him jolly but on the other side curiosity was killing him. Just then his phone rang to see his friend Sin was calling.

"Hello"

"I got the info which you asked.... Sorn"

"So puke!"

"So puke!"

He sat upright in the chair and listened carefully where Sin telling everything about Win and Kao from their disease to the their current situation. No matter how hard was the past for Sorn but the beginning with good thinking will make it worth and this good news was beginning for his game.

"If you were standing in front of me, I would have really hugged you!"🤗

"Now will you enlighten me that what's going in your damn mind?"

"Should I call it as revenge?"🤔

A smirk appeared on his face. Thinking of all the things which is going to happen to those who made him suffer like a beggar.

"How? Through their weakness?"

"Umhm..."☺️

"You are surely joking Khun Sorn! You compel me to tell you that this is a serious matter to be treated in such a fashion"

"Ohh dear Sin.... Like always you are worrying too much"

A deep sigh was given from the other side.

"Like always you are going to suffer too.."😟

Suddenly the face expression change to serious mode.

"Not this time!"

Win was sitting in his chair with fingers in his jaw and everything running in his mind like a video player of all the thing which happened in the Kao's office then hospital and then the news. He was badly affected but none of the point he wanted to show this too Team. He know it very well how much he has made Team suffer because of him and now he can't do more.

Just then when he was going to raise up from his seat to take a sweet nap with his Nong, his phone rang up with Paaty name flashing in the screen

"Sawadee P'Paaty"

"........"

"What?!"😨

Hello everyone!

First of all.. sorry for so so so so late update😔.. Basically I have many reasons for it but then I won't be bragging right now.. just wanna say that I will try to be regular.😤

Hope you all are enjoying☺️

By the way... who all saw the live of BounPrem... They look like married couple🤗... Omg! my heart! then evening live of P'Boun... he said "I Love You Interfans..." I really feel like crying🥺... so overwhelmed.. Wish I could also speak and understand Thai😕

And One more thing.. today is our P'Gawin Birthday... Happy Birthday P'Gawin!!!!

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys!💙🥦