I nodded my head even though I knew that I would still worry. I don't know why I had this bad feeling in my stomach, but I had to trust my intuition. Tyreek never said why he shot the guy in the club, but if it wasn't for himself, Tati, Clifford or me, then why else? Regardless of why he did it, my gut told me to stay close to Clifford.

"Let's get out of the house. Maybe that'll make you feel better."

We got dressed and before we left I noticed him put his glock in the the waist of his pants. Clifford was normally strapped when we went out but it just stood out to me so much more today. Was I paranoid? Probably.

We went to the mall and walked around window shopping mostly. I didn't see anything I really wanted, especially since he had just gotten me everything I wanted for Christmas, but I gladly tried on the shoes and outfits he pointed out just happy to have a sense of normalcy.

"You look so good," he licked his lips as I came out from behind the dressing room curtain in a nude Fendi jumpsuit. "You want it?"

I blushed and nodded my head. If it kept him looking at me like that I definitely wanted it.

"But you don't think I look fat? I've put on so much weight these last couple months." I whined as I turned in the mirrors that surrounded me. Before college and Clifford I wore a small, now I'm in a medium and my medium shit is getting tight too.

"Ain't nothing fat but that ass." Clifford chuckled as he rubbed on my butt slowly. "You're perfect baby." He looked me up and down. The look in his eye let me know exactly what type of time he was on and it took everything in me not to strip him in this dressing room.

"You ready to go home?" I blushed. He smirked at me and nodded his head. "Let me pay for this first." He stated as he stood behind me and unzipped the bodysuit slowly letting his hands roam my body, from my thighs, to my titties. Luckily we were in the dressing room area by ourselves with no one to witness his antics.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip to keep from laughing. "What you smiling at?" He chuckled. He grabbed my neck and pulled my head back to look at him.

"Baby come on." I pleaded with him to stop teasing me. There was about to be a puddle on this floor in a minute.

"Okay mama, we're going, relax." He grinned.

"You ain't right." I rolled my eyes as I put on my clothes.

"I'll meet you out front." He grabbed the bodysuit and exited the dressing room area. After I dressed myself I met him at the cash register as he was being handed the bag.

When we got to the house we barely got the door closed before Clifford had his lips on mine and his hands unbuttoning my jeans.

He backed me against the wall and slid my panties to the side. I was already dripping and he chuckled as he picked me up and carried me to the couch.

He sat on the couch and unbuttoned his pants as I stepped out of my jeans before straddling his waist. He was rock solid and I knew we were both ready, no foreplay needed.

I pulled him out of his boxers and he pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my clit as I balanced myself holding the couch behind him, feet planted firmly on either side of his thighs.