14. Starstruck Pt. 2

Wʜᴇʀᴇ Jᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ᴏғ Pᴀʀᴋ Jɪᴍɪɴ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ

As the awareness came back to the boy the next morning, his mouth left a groan and his throat felt parched alongside his horrible head thumping pain. His eyes found a bottle of water and an empty glass by the table. Not bothering to pour the water in the glass, he lunged towards the edge and his hands reached for the water bottle to gulp it all down.

A shatter of the glass brought his mother to knock on the door. "Good morning, honey." She barged in. 

Jungkook looked up, momentarily unaware of his surrounding. "Good morning, mom. Why does my head hurt so much?" He looked down on his own body and smelled the alcohol from the clothes. 

"You went pretty wild for the first night out." She chuckled and rolled his hair up. "Take a shower and I will send in the food. Your father had to leave and he will be back next week." Mrs. Jeon informed as she began to walk out. 

Jungkook huffed and picked up his phone. Just as his screen unlocked, a video resumed playing. "Do you know that if I kiss you, I will need all of you? Do you know that I told you to be yourself and you are safe? That includes me too. You are safe from me but if you kiss me, I can't guarantee your safety. My number is 32476587. When you wake up tomorrow, you go through this and if you still feel like kissing me, call me."

At first, Jungkook's mind started to recollect the memories associated with this perfect man on his phone, and then he saw the camera flipped to show him acting all baby-like. His eyes widened, and breathe caught in his lungs with embarrassment. 

He shoved the phone under the pillow to make it stop but this had all happened already. Even if he deleted the video, it would not turn back time. With oblique eyes, he dared to look at the video once more and a hearty smile formed on his lips which flipped to a groan as he proceeded towards the end.

He recollected everything, specially how Jimin made him pee, him throwing up and the most prominent one was him asking Jimin to kiss.  "Should I call him?" Jungkook took his time, a whole day to be precise.

As he laid on the bed, he finally thought to at least thank the man. As the phone rang on the other side, his heartbeat thumped louder against his chest, and just as he heard a honeyed and familiar voice from last night, he bailed. 

Jimin looked at the number and tilted his head. He was anxiously waiting for someone's call so he did not delay calling back after the call disconnected. Jungkook's phone rang and he stared at it as if it will jump at him any moment. 

His hands worked on their own as he picked up with tremble in his finger and sweat on his palms. "Hello!" 

"Hey, I thought to call back, I just received a call from your end," Jimin spoke. 

"Uh- I don't know if you remember anything about last night at the bar." As Jungkook spoke, Jimin's heart sped up in glee and his lips stretched into a big smile, recognizing the voice. 

"It's Jungkook. I remember." Jimin interrupted. 

"Oh! You do." Jungkook got inside his blanket and hid his face. 

"I almost lost hope that you would call." Jimin chuckled. Jungkook also laughed nervously. "So? Do I get another date?"

"Was it a date?" Jungkook smiled.

"Technically no. I did not ask you but this could be one. What do you say Jungkook?" 

"But I am not drinking on this one."