16

Louis POV:

"And you're all set to go Louis!" Collin says, discharging me from the hospital.

We have been in the hospital for nearly eight days now, and Collin is just now letting Harry take me home now because we finally got my temperature up and my stitches were taken out, leaving me with a little red scar on my lower chest.

Collin does say that we will have to come back in a few weeks because he will need to remove the tube he put in my lung to keep it open, but I don't want to think about that for now.

We spent the week not doing too much, Niall stopped by a few times and we mainly just walked around the hospital, getting to know each other better.

Liam and Zayn came by once, we hung out for a while but there isn't that much you can do in a hospital, it's fine though because I couldn't really do too much in my state anyways.

"Thank you Collin." I say, jumping into his arms to give him a tight hug. I'm excited to get out of here.

"Aw, Of course buddy. It was my pleasure, I was happy to have your company this week." He says, patting my back.

Eventually we let go and Collin places me back on the floor, right next to Harry, who brushes his fingertips up my arm as soon as I am close enough before snaking his arm around my waist, pulling me close.

Collin and Harry have a quick goodbye before we are walking out of the hospital, into the cool London air.

The drive home is uneventful, mainly just Harry trying to make me laugh as he drives, never once failing to achieve his goal.

It feels a little weird to just be back in the world. Being kidnapped then practically isolated in the hospital for a week pulled me away from reality a bit.

Once we pull up to the penthouse, I notice two very large security guards standing on either side of the door, both dressed in all black, and looking very serious.

"Harry, who are they?" I ask, still uneasy about people I don't know.

"Just a new safety measure, no one is getting into the building if their names haven't been cleared by me. But nothing you need to worry about baby." He says like it's nothing as he gets out of the car.

I nod a little bit even though he can't see me. I want to question him further but I want his full attention and I think he is a little anxious about bringing me away from the hospital anyway so nows may not be the time.

Harry then opens my door before unbuckling me and scooping me up with one arm and placing me on his hip like I'm a child, making me squeak a bit at the quick movement.

He walks us over to the door where the two guards practically bow down to Harry, looking at him like he has their lives in his hands.

"Afternoon boss." They say in sync to Harry.

"Hi guys, anything happen while I was gone that I need to know about?" Harry asks them, in a polite tone while still seemingly scaring them.

It's sorta funny to see these two guys cower in fear at Harry. They don't know that he's just a big love.

"Nope, not a peep." One of them says.

"Okay good, let me know if anything otherwise happens." Harry says.

They both respond with a 'will do boss' before Harry nods at them and walks away. I rest my head on his shoulder as we walk away, both of those men actually scare me a great deal, but then again, everyone seems to scare me now.

"Are they here because of me?" I ask Harry as soon as we step foot into the elevator.

Once Harry hears my voice, his cold exterior washes away and he holds me closer to him.