Chapter Twenty-One: Who?

Start from the beginning

"Oh I get why it is called a Stagbear now

"Oh I get why it is called a Stagbear now." Hestia commented in my mind space.

"Right? I didn't know it was quite literal." Ares added.

The monster was quite strong and it was putting up a fight. They were having a hard time killing it, Ophelia got a tiny scratch in the leg. I didn't like my friends getting hurt so I stepped in.

I mixed both wind and lightning together,

"Wind Cyclone"

It went straight into its lower half

It went straight into its lower half. From his abdomen to his legs, it was gone...As well as a large part of the forest behind him. 👉🏻👈🏻

Oopsies.

I made sure that I didn't aim for the heart so that Zed could have a chance on storing it away

"Remind me to never make her mad" Landon nudged Isadora.

"Noted." she said as she nodded.

"Ok then, let's clean up!" Clementine clapped her hands.

Zed quickly and happily carved out the soul stone of the Stagbear while the others dismembered it.

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Oh yeah! The people who got attacked first.

I turned around and I saw them wide eyed. The knights were too shock to even move and the couple that looked important just stood still and wide eyed.

"Um, greetings! I'm sorry we interrupted but the stagbear was part of the quest we were trying to finish. I'm sorry if we disturbed you." I said to them awkwardly. I don't even know them.

Landon looked at me and then he stared at the three people that made him panic and started running infront of me.

"Greetings to His Majesty, The King of Cyprus and Her Majesties, The Queens of Cyprus." Landon bowed

My eyes bulged out, t-the k-king and q-queens?!

I looked back at the forest, fxck!

"Pardon for my rudeness, you majesties" I did a 90 degree bow. I hope they don't get mad because of the destruction. I promise I can fix it!

I casted a regrowth spell on it and trees and grass started sprouting again as if  I didn't do anything.

I looked back at the king and queens and they just blinked.

To Be Continued . . .