☾ᴡᴏʟғ ᴍᴏᴏɴ 1/5☽

"sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɴᴏᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀʟʟᴀʙʟᴇ."

ᴀʟᴇxɪᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ ᴀᴠᴀʟᴏɴ ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴀ.

P.O.V Alexia

Alexia: (I was alone at home with my two little brothers, who are babies, it will be a few years, maybe two or three years, when our parents decided to abandon us, to be honest, it hurt? No, but to abandon two babies with their older sister, that is me, who could barely take care of herself, to do it to a one-year-old baby, now they are four years old). I said to myself remembering those times of my childhood.
(Some minutes later I hear that someone was trying to get in the house through the window of some room upstairs, so I grab my pepper spray, and go in tiptoe all the way up, I went to the visit room, I didn't saw nothing, and like, till I decide to go to my room and I saw something that almost kill me). I thought.
Alexia: "What the hell your doing here Stiles?" I asked him.
Stiles: "Hey, hum so my dad get a call, about a death corp in the woods and I thought you would like to go". He said.
Alexia: "Stiles, I would love to go, if I wouldn't been on charge of my siblings, so if I'm barely honest I would love to, but my answer is no, bye Sti". I told him.
Stiles: "Fine see you tomorrow love u". hi told me, and before he goes hi kiss my forehead.

[☾︎☾︎☾︎]

P.O.V Scott

Scott:(I was home doing some exercises 'cause I really want to be titular & be playing at the lacrosse team this year, when I here some noises outside & I thought that it was a predator so I grab the beisbol bat to hit to who ever was it).
Scott: "Stiles, what the hell are you doing?!"I said.
Stiles: "You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"he said.
Scott: "I thought you were a predator." I said.
Stiles: "A pre - I - wha - look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even State Police." He said.
Scott: "For what?" I questioned.
Stiles: "Two joggers found a body in the woods." He answered me.
Scott: "A dead body?" I tell confused.
Stiles: "No, a body of water. Yes, dumb - ass, a dead body." He said with sarcasm.
Scott: "You mean like murdered?" I tell.
Stiles: "Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s." He answered.
Scott: "Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" I said more confused.
Stiles: "That's the best part. They only found half. We're going." He said really excited.

[☾︎☾︎☾︎]

Scott: "We're seriously doing this?" I said once that we get to the reserve of Beacon Hills.
Stiles: "You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." He said wile he pass the yellow tape of not pass.
Scott: "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." I said.
Stiles:"Right, 'cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort." He said.
Scott: "No, because I'm playing this year. In fact, I'm making first line." I answer him.
Stiles: "Hey, that's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream, even a pathetically unrealistic one." He tell in a sarcastic way.
Scott: "By the way and Lexi, why didn't you call her, she will love to be here?" I ask him.
Stiles: "She's guarding her siblings, I went to her house first than you Scott." He answered.
Scott: "Ok, am, just out of curiosity, which half of the body are we looking for?" I said after that conversation.
Stiles: "Huh! I didn't even think about that." He told me.
Scott: "And, uh, what if whoever killed the body is still out here?" I said a little bit scared.
Stiles: "Also something I didn't think about." He said.
Scott: "It's - comforting to know you've planned this out with your usual attention to detail." I said with sarcasm.
Stiles: "I know." He said, like what I told him was a compliment.
Scott: "Maybe the severe asthmatic should be the one holding the flashlight, huh?" I said after pulling some air of my inhaler.
Stiles: "Wait, come on!" He told & after that he start running.
Scott: "Stiles! Wait up! Stiles! Stiles!" I exclaimed while I was running.
Cop: "Hold it right there!" Said a cop so I hide in a three
Sheriff: "Hang on, hang on. This little delinquent belongs to me." Said Stiles's dad.
Stiles: "Dad, how are you doing?" He said with a shaky voice.
Sheriff: "So, do you, uh, listen in to all of my phone calls?" He questioned.
Stiles: "No, heh. Not the boring ones." He answered him.
Sheriff: "Now, where are your usual partners in crime?" Asked.
Stiles: "Who, Scott & Lexi? Sc - Scott's home. He said he wanted to get a good night's sleep for first day back at school tomorrow & Lexi is guarding her siblings. It's just me. In the woods. Alone." He answered his question.
Sheriff: "Scott, you out there? Scott? Well, young man, I'm gonna walk you back to your car. And you and I are gonna have a conversation about something called invasion of privacy." He said & then grab Stiles arm & pullover to outside the woods.
Scott:(So I was all alone after midnight at the woods, so I start to walk who I thought the outside of the reserve, I herd some noise back me so I turned to look what was it, minutes later it came a lot of deer's running or escaping of something, they push me & I fell to the ground & I throw my inhaler after that munch of deer's I took my phone an put the flashlight to find my inhaler, but I saw the women dead & a pair of red eyes I get so scared that I fell & my head bounce a three after that I saw the same eyes but it was a wolf, & bite me, lately I go running to home, a car almost kill me, when I get home I clean the bite for not having any infections.)

☾︎☾︎☾︎