Kriyam comes out to see Rishi Shekhawat standing there.

Rishi comes to Kriya and she bends down to take his blessings… but he holds her

Rishi : Betiyan pair nai chhooti
and hugs her tightly.
Then after breaking the hug he smiles and keeps his hands on her head caressing her hairs.

Rishi : Aur kaisi hai hamari beti

Kriya (smiles): Tauji mai bilkul theek hoon… Swayu hai na wo mera bahut achhe se khyal rakhta hai… (looking at Swayam who smiles at her and looks at his father hopefully for his reaction but gets sad on seeing him so ignorant)
Aap bataiye… aap ki tabiyat kaisi hai… aur mom dad... wo log kyun nahi aye.

Rishi: meri tabiyat bhi bilkul sahi hai…Rahi baat Ranvijay or Smriti (Kriya's parents) ki to wo dono hamre company ke ek bahut important project ke karan wahi fas gaye… ha par Shivam aya hai na….
Achaa chalo tum travel karke aaye ho na thoda aram karlo thak gayi hogi… hum baad mai batein karenge… abhi mujhe pandit ji se kal ke bare mai bahut zaroori baat karni hai.

Kriya(hopefully) : Tauji Swayam…
but he goes away not even sparing a single glance to Swayam… Kriya looks towards Swayam worriedly but he just smiles fakely and looks away from her to hide how hurt he was from his father's behaviour… Kriya too sighs and decides to ignore the topic for now.

After that Kriyam entered inside followed by the servants with their luggage and decided to rest in their rooms for a while….

Swayam entered his room and laid down on the bed closing his eyes exhausted from the journey and emotional turmoil which he is going through… after a while he fell asleep due to tiredness.

Otherside Kriya too freshen up and was sitting on her bed thinking about how Rishi ignored his son.

Kriya : I have to make sure that these people's behaviour doesn't affect Swayam… I can't see him in that state again (terrified)

(What do you think Kriya meant by that state? 🤔)

After sometime she too sleeps after talking to Rey and informing him about their reaching Jaipur safely.

(Kriya : Conversation to secret hai photo se kaam chala lo😝)

In Mumbai

Sharon was standing outside V.P. Sir's cabin all tensed as he had called her to meet him urgently.
She was fidgeting with her fingers being anxious.

Sharon sighs and finally knocks the door.

Sharon : may I come in sir

V.P. sir : come in… I was waiting for you only.